Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Released Teleport System by Mentus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have follow step by step but i have this message when i try to compile :

Inactive
Reaction score
it's not the same issue

The solution is located under screenshot #2 which i posted the link to.
Code:
#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
    ON_MSG( PACKETTYPE_APP_TELEPORT, [B][COLOR="#0000FF"]&[/COLOR][/B]CDPSrvr::OnTeleportByAPP );
#endif

You should actually try before saying things don't work as this would fix the teleporter issue.

Also OnEnchant which has nothing to do with this release at all is also missing from DpSrvr.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again Just got Finish with my AUtoJOBchange.

Now I got this working too.
thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cai use this on v19 ketchup source ?

when clicking V app crash.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi what, files should i check, image not showing in teleporter.

Already changed the code as ketchup suggested
Code:
m_textureMng.AddTexture(m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice, MakePath( DIR_THEME, strFile), 0xff000000);

theme folder is fine already put all the loadmap and .tga files there

And are there any guides on how to add/remove/edit on the teleporter. or what files to work on with.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi what, files should i check, image not showing in teleporter.

Already changed the code as ketchup suggested
Code:
m_textureMng.AddTexture(m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice, MakePath( DIR_THEME, strFile), 0xff000000);

theme folder is fine already put all the loadmap and .tga files there

And are there any guides on how to add/remove/edit on the teleporter. or what files to work on with.
You can try this:
Code:
m_pPicTexture = m_textureMng.AddTexture(m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice, MakePath("Theme\\LoadMap\\", strFile), 0xffffffff);
And then just go into your theme folder and create folder under the name LoadMap and there, Extract all you need to extract.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can try this:
Code:
m_pPicTexture = m_textureMng.AddTexture(m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice, MakePath("Theme\\LoadMap\\", strFile), 0xffffffff);
And then just go into your theme folder and create folder under the name LoadMap and there, Extract all you need to extract.

Well thank you so much man :) it worked

so heres the three code
Original
Code:
[COLOR=#FF0000]m_pPicTexture = m_textureMng.AddTexture( m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice,  MakePath( "Theme\\Default\\LoadMap\\", strFile ), 0xff000000 );[/COLOR]
Ketchup's suggestion
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]m_textureMng.AddTexture(m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice, MakePath( DIR_THEME, strFile), 0xff000000);[/COLOR]
and Percuflex
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]m_pPicTexture = m_textureMng.AddTexture(m_pApp->m_pd3dDevice, MakePath("Theme\\LoadMap\\", strFile), 0xffffffff);[/COLOR]

Now looking at them like this, i saw the problem :)

the orig code had \\default\\ while the working does not have it, which i also did not have the \\default\\ well damn gotta be more careful and thorough nxt time. with this idea im sure i can troubleshoot future problems of this type :)

thank you everyone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Followed everything from Ketchup, Still get these errors.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, Restored DPSrvr.cpp folder and Copy/paste, this is what i have left

Edit,

I got it! 8 Succeeded.

Only problem now, Teleporter doesnt work in game. I click on a map, Apply, but doesnt do anything.
Client log shows:

2022/12/28 16:43:57 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Theme\Default\LoadMap\flaris.tga not found
2022/12/28 16:43:57 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\LoadMap\flaris.tga read error
2022/12/28 16:44:00 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Theme\Default\LoadMap\SM.tga not found
2022/12/28 16:44:00 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\LoadMap\SM.tga read error
2022/12/28 16:44:09 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Theme\Default\LoadMap\darkon.tga not found
2022/12/28 16:44:09 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\LoadMap\darkon.tga read error

Anyone has Theme?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, Restored DPSrvr.cpp folder and Copy/paste, this is what i have left

Edit,

I got it! 8 Succeeded.

Only problem now, Teleporter doesnt work in game. I click on a map, Apply, but doesnt do anything.
Client log shows:

2022/12/28 16:43:57 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Theme\Default\LoadMap\flaris.tga not found
2022/12/28 16:43:57 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\LoadMap\flaris.tga read error
2022/12/28 16:44:00 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Theme\Default\LoadMap\SM.tga not found
2022/12/28 16:44:00 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\LoadMap\SM.tga read error
2022/12/28 16:44:09 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Theme\Default\LoadMap\darkon.tga not found
2022/12/28 16:44:09 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\LoadMap\darkon.tga read error

Anyone has Theme?

Packets need to be where the rest of the packets are in the file lol.

Also it needs to be upgraded:
Code:
#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
    ON_MSG( PACKETTYPE_APP_TELEPORT, &CDPSrvr::OnTeleportByAPP );
#endif

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeeh, I updated with CDPSSrvr and it cleared the errors.
I will add packets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed and also opened other maps. But where do I update coordinates? Some maps doesn’t work (teleport to Ankou and it’ll put me at shaduwar) and some maps teleport me right at entrance (ex, Les Britannia. Too close to the entrance and it’ll say “must be in party to enter” without even moving)

Inactive
Reaction score
Fixed and also opened other maps. But where do I update coordinates? Some maps doesn’t work (teleport to Ankou and it’ll put me at shaduwar) and some maps teleport me right at entrance (ex, Les Britannia. Too close to the entrance and it’ll say “must be in party to enter” without even moving)

You must be new to flyff? You have always had to be in a party to enter dungeons unless you remove that from the source yourself. That's entirely a different thread all in its own.

If you look at dpsrvr that's where it's done lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must be new to flyff? You have always had to be in a party to enter dungeons unless you remove that from the source yourself. That's entirely a different thread all in its own.

If you look at dpsrvr that's where it's done lol.

no, not new. I know I have to be in a party . That’s not what I mean tho. Because when I click a map to go to, it teleports me exactly on the dungeons entrance .

Back