Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Released Teleport System by Mentus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry if im being rude, but i wouldn't considere it a constructive release.. this is more like.. someone trowing a peace of bread..
Any developer can see how basic this system is, and the ones who cannot build something like this shouldn't even be able setup it's own server.

Dont get me wrong, i understand that having rivals is the main key to keep thing evolving.. but this is not about rivalism or something like this.. this is someone just trying to get some attention by releasing something that probably wasn't even coded by him...

Im sure that many will disagree of me, but the ones who work hard to have their own features will agree that it's pretty annoying to create a feature for your own server, and few days later, someone release it, and your rival that can't understand an "IF" in the code, copy and past and eventually, some user still says that you stole the feature from another server....
Cuz you´re not considering not everyone here are developers. So that piece of bread for you must be a solutions to many here.

Back