Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Released Teleport System by Mentus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i follow everything in the guide i rebuild resolution no error ========== Rebuild All: 8 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ========== but when i run neuz.exe it said i tried to run merge with it and copy the data.res of ketchup to my client when i open neuz this happens xD i use my old data.res it works it run my game but i press v or look for the teleporter nothing show
IManuelI96 - Released Teleport System by Mentus - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i follow everything in the guide i rebuild resolution no error ========== Rebuild All: 8 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ========== but when i run neuz.exe it said i tried to run merge with it and copy the data.res of ketchup to my client when i open neuz this happens xD i use my old data.res it works it run my game but i press v or look for the teleporter nothing show
IManuelI96 - Released Teleport System by Mentus - RaGEZONE Forums
Recheck your resdata.inc, You probably mixed the teleporter system with other app.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my resdata.inc is ketchup files the k18 i check it there no same info with teleporter system there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my resdata.inc is ketchup files the k18 i check it there no same info with teleporter system there

This might sound rather silly but within the APP data did you delete or forget to add a closing "}" making this APP for the randomoptionrety damaged, I'd suggest double checking your resdata.inc file making sure no issues occurred there.

I'm no Dev just pulling poop out of my butt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed everything even in source i added stuff in resdata.inc and merge it datares work when i open the game but when im in the game nothing happens i press V or Z how to fix this did i do something wrong becoz theres no error

Inactive
Reaction score
i fixed everything even in source i added stuff in resdata.inc and merge it datares work when i open the game but when im in the game nothing happens i press V or Z how to fix this did i do something wrong becoz theres no error

Make sure your merging ResData.h as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run the merge program does it automatic merge the ResData.h itself>?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did that i copy it from the source/resource to server/resource then run the merge copy data.res to client run game but when im in game nothing show up i press all the keys nothing happen i rebuild the source no error no error also in the k18 folder in my VersionCommon i put the #ifndef NO_GAMEGUARD
#define __NPROTECT_VER 4
#define __APP_TELEPORTER
next to nprotect

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2020/12/20 21:37:32 FileName ResData.inc(35481) : IDS_RESDATA_INC_0020008 Not Found. : IDS_RESDATA_INC_0020008 } { // ToolTipIDS_RESDATA_INC_0020009

2020/12/20 21:37:32 FileName ResData.inc(35485) : IDS_RESDATA_INC_0020009 Not Found. : IDS_RESDATA_INC_0020009 } WTYPE_STATIC WIDC_STATIC2 "WndEditTile200.t

View attachment resdata.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on doing my own server. When I Press "V" Button Neuz Automatically Exits. Anyone can help me?

I am not able to see this line of code in my MsgHdr.h file. I'm using V18 Ketchup Files

Code:
#ifdef __SHOPPING_CART
#define PACKETTYPE_BUYITEMCART (DWORD)0x88100247
#endif //__SHOPPING_CART

add under this:
#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
#define PACKETTYPE_APP_TELEPORT (DWORD)0x88100248
#endif

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on doing my own server. When I Press "V" Button Neuz Automatically Exits. Anyone can help me?

I am not able to see this line of code in my MsgHdr.h file. I'm using V18 Ketchup Files

Code:
#ifdef __SHOPPING_CART
#define PACKETTYPE_BUYITEMCART (DWORD)0x88100247
#endif //__SHOPPING_CART

add under this:
#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
#define PACKETTYPE_APP_TELEPORT (DWORD)0x88100248
#endif

You can add it anywhere you see the other PACKETTYPE it doesnt have to be by Shopping card, u can put it under colo if u want and etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can add it anywhere you see the other PACKETTYPE it doesnt have to be by Shopping card, u can put it under colo if u want and etc.

After Trying this out, Neuz still closes when V button is pressed :/

Edit: NVM I Got it to work! I placed #define __APP TELEPORTER on other exes inside VersionCommon.h Thanks for this tutorial

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After Trying this out, Neuz still closes when V button is pressed :/

Edit: NVM I Got it to work! I placed #define __APP TELEPORTER on other exes inside VersionCommon.h Thanks for this tutorial

How did you do it? I added it in all VersionCommon.h and I keep getting the same thing.

Edit: Nvm it works, now the only thing that doesn't work is teleporting to places.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you do it? I added it in all VersionCommon.h and I keep getting the same thing.

Edit: Nvm it works, now the only thing that doesn't work is teleporting to places.

Isn't this a guide on how to allow a teleport menu with working locations... If I recall right I helped someone set this code up a few years back and it worked fine.... so if you are unable to teleport to places what have you done wrong for it to not work as intended, saying it doesn't work sadly won't help us help you.

Back