Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Switch Equipment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, does not work after compilation. ^^

Lodelight - Switch Equipment - RaGEZONE Forums
[video]https://i.gyazo.com/b2dafaddb2f4d5ae0837b7e78b21e052.mp4[/video]

If anyone can help me thank you in advance

0df182b69c350c0c65998ebb48c5deba - Switch Equipment - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got idea why the fashion in switch equip cannot be put ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you by any chance re-upload this? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thank you for sharing!
I was able to make it work without worries on v19 sources. Only small problem is that only the weapons and armor this switch (jewelry and fashion do not put this in the switch inventory) and I cannot put the logo vip in my spell bar
thanks you !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, could anyone add the jewelry and fashion to switch equipment system?

Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive
Reaction score
Adding jewelry and fashion is as simple as adding an if statement with the defines. Super basic stuff no one really needs help doing tbh. Try tinkering with it a bit as it's easier to do then you may think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect the topic, I have the error "OnJoin(): Character, 4" when adding, everything is correct in the database and source, but it won't. What could it be? I'm using Ketchup source v19.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its an error log with database.

You have added something in the wrong order probably, recheck everything again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,
Does anyone have APP_SWITCHEQUIP and APP_SWITCHEQUIP_INFO for resdata.inc that will work with Ketchup 18.3 package?
The ones in the default Switch Equipment package are giving me an error when I try to open the client or use ATolls
Thanks

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,
Does anyone have APP_SWITCHEQUIP and APP_SWITCHEQUIP_INFO for resdata.inc that will work with Ketchup 18.3 package?
The ones in the default Switch Equipment package are giving me an error when I try to open the client or use ATolls
Thanks

Upgrade the app to 16+ format. It's written in this section alot so searching for it shouldn't be hard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a complementary information, dont forget to escape the query otherwise you will get an SQL injection...
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]strQuery.Format("{CALL uspSaveEquipSwitch ('%07d', '%02d', %d, '%s', %d, '%s')}", pMover->m_idPlayer, g_appInfo.dwSys, nIndex++, pEquip.strTitle, pEquip.nActivate, strObjIndex);[/COLOR]            if (!pQuery->Exec(strQuery))
            {
                Error("%s %d", __FUNCTION__, __LINE__); [COLOR=#000000]            }[/COLOR]
For example, if some player saves the macro as '; shutdown;-- then your database will shutdown.
Otherwise reduce the strTitle length to 8 characters for example so injection would be hard to do + escape SQL query in all the cases anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys just wanna need some help about this rn hehe. Just wondering where to fix this?

Back