Switch Equipment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,599Posts

Re: Switch Equipment

Adding jewelry and fashion is as simple as adding an if statement with the defines. Super basic stuff no one really needs help doing tbh. Try tinkering with it a bit as it's easier to do then you may think.

MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    32Posts

Sorry to resurrect the topic, I have the error "OnJoin(): Character, 4" when adding, everything is correct in the database and source, but it won't. What could it be? I'm using Ketchup source v19.

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    29Posts

Its an error log with database.

You have added something in the wrong order probably, recheck everything again

MemberRank
    Mar 2004 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    274Posts

Hi there,
    Does anyone have APP_SWITCHEQUIP and APP_SWITCHEQUIP_INFO for resdata.inc that will work with Ketchup 18.3 package?
    The ones in the default Switch Equipment package are giving me an error when I try to open the client or use ATolls
    Thanks

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,599Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    Hi there,
    Does anyone have APP_SWITCHEQUIP and APP_SWITCHEQUIP_INFO for resdata.inc that will work with Ketchup 18.3 package?
    The ones in the default Switch Equipment package are giving me an error when I try to open the client or use ATolls
    Thanks
    Upgrade the app to 16+ format. It's written in this section alot so searching for it shouldn't be hard.

MemberRank
    Mar 2004 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    274Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Upgrade the app to 16+ format. It's written in this section alot so searching for it shouldn't be hard.
    Hi there, I found this: https://forum.ragezone.com/f483/help...5/#post9094735 , It works, no more errors

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    5Posts

Just a complementary information, dont forget to escape the query otherwise you will get an SQL injection...
    Code:
    strQuery.Format("{CALL uspSaveEquipSwitch ('%07d', '%02d', %d, '%s', %d, '%s')}", pMover->m_idPlayer, g_appInfo.dwSys, nIndex++, pEquip.strTitle, pEquip.nActivate, strObjIndex);            if (!pQuery->Exec(strQuery))
                {
                    Error("%s %d", __FUNCTION__, __LINE__);             }
    For example, if some player saves the macro as '; shutdown;-- then your database will shutdown.
    Otherwise reduce the strTitle length to 8 characters for example so injection would be hard to do + escape SQL query in all the cases anyway.

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    MarsLocation
    70Posts

Sorry to bother you guys just wanna need some help about this rn hehe. Just wondering where to fix this?

MemberRank
    Jan 2020 Join Date
    IsraelLocation
    211Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MakVee View Post
    Sorry to bother you guys just wanna need some help about this rn hehe. Just wondering where to fix this?

m_dwMaxStringNumber is private. Change it to public.

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    MarsLocation
    70Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Percuflex View Post
    m_dwMaxStringNumber is private. Change it to public.

Got it thanks!! sir!!

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    1Posts
    Hello Guys,

My problem is that my DB after each restart the "Equip Switch Set's" resaves how can I tell the db that the entries are not always resaved?

Thanks in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement