Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Testing-Files of Holy Knights (Rev 3)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can't Connect Who is having problems?

Inactive
Reaction score
If you bothered to look into the source you would notice the password hash is not kikugalanet but rather analraudiv1 hence why your having the issue your having.

Either change the hash in the source to kikugalanet from analraudiv1 or change your password using analraudiv1 as the hash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you bothered to look into the source you would notice the password hash is not kikugalanet but rather analraudiv1 hence why your having the issue your having.

Either change the hash in the source to kikugalanet from analraudiv1 or change your password using analraudiv1 as the hash.

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the release! Did you know how change first job to 3th job on the create char pls. I have try to change in wnd title but neuz crash.. Thx u :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disclaimer: These are not my files, i take 0 credit.

Some people already got older versions of this files, however, this is the latest version. There are much things left to finish, so this files should not be used for a public server at all(many things wasn't defined at Versioncommon's too), except if someone is willing to finish and clear everything. Moreover there will be much things you probably want to copy to your server.

Remaked v19 Theme with re-designed windows, Splash screen, fully working and fixed "Video-Background", new instant-access Buttons on the taskbar, etc. Theme is not fully finished.

Fully working Mount System, no speed or crashbugs. Able to switch from walking to flying and backwards. Contains 70+ Mounts which are already added into the resource. Contains 150+ more Mounts, which are in the model folder and just need to be added to the resource.(mount.inc, propItem, etc.)

Reworked honor-title system. Titles can give additional Stats and an icon appears above the players head. Fully editable at honorlist.txt.

A system which changes the way of getting Skills. You can make all or just some of the Skills only obtainable via the special Unlock-Item for each Skill. They can be upgraded once they are unlocked. New and redesigned Skills.

Simply the Ability to equip a whole Set of Armor with only 1 single Item, this overwrites fashion and normal armor and give additional stats(was supposed to give special Skills too in a new inventory slot). There are currently 3 different Warframe-Armors fully working.

Reworked PK-Fairy system, but not finished. It already includes Pokemon summoning and de-summoning, Evolving and giving Stats.

Other things:
Just some other things i wanted to mention
  • Based on french files, but many things are already translated to english.
  • Fully working AES-Encryption, able to encrypt the whole Client if wanted.
  • Improved speed of the Client, especially to start faster on multiclients, even if the "Login Video" is active.
  • Rune System
  • Droplist system
  • Character trading, fully fixed.
  • Pet Aura Changer
  • Aura Changer
  • Partyfinder
  • Teleporter
  • Modelviewer
  • Colosseum
  • Awakening Transfer
  • Premium/VIP System
  • Guild Colors
  • Lottery
  • Item-Linking
  • Global Item-Wiki, also an ability for GM's and Staff to create items from there and/or send Items to other players.
  • Worldboss System, with finished Worldboss(custom Model) and finished Worldboss-Skills, includes ranking system with rewards.
  • Treasurebox system, fully fixed. Working with Serverwide-Shout if a player gets a rare item.
  • Mini System Shout-Command, to use a smaller Shout for GM's in a different color an fonts.
  • Rebirth System available, but not in use.
  • PvP-Modes like Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, TD, and more.
  • 5000+ custom Models, including tons of Worldobjects, Monsters, Pets, NPC's, Mounts, Weapons, Fashion, etc.
  • SFX Folder with thousands of new SFX and tons of unfinished CFlyff-SFX, which just need to match the textures.
  • Some custom Maps, also a custom Madrigal/Flaris Continent which can be used if wanted.
  • Many other things, like special Items, Skills, Monsters, etc and thinks that are not in my mind right now

Download:
Password: RageZone
Hi I just installed your flyff pack but when I try to connect to my account it tells me that the connection is impossible while all the programs are running, please help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disclaimer: These are not my files, i take 0 credit.

Some people already got older versions of this files, however, this is the latest version. There are much things left to finish, so this files should not be used for a public server at all(many things wasn't defined at Versioncommon's too), except if someone is willing to finish and clear everything. Moreover there will be much things you probably want to copy to your server.

Remaked v19 Theme with re-designed windows, Splash screen, fully working and fixed "Video-Background", new instant-access Buttons on the taskbar, etc. Theme is not fully finished.

Fully working Mount System, no speed or crashbugs. Able to switch from walking to flying and backwards. Contains 70+ Mounts which are already added into the resource. Contains 150+ more Mounts, which are in the model folder and just need to be added to the resource.(mount.inc, propItem, etc.)

Reworked honor-title system. Titles can give additional Stats and an icon appears above the players head. Fully editable at honorlist.txt.

A system which changes the way of getting Skills. You can make all or just some of the Skills only obtainable via the special Unlock-Item for each Skill. They can be upgraded once they are unlocked. New and redesigned Skills.

Simply the Ability to equip a whole Set of Armor with only 1 single Item, this overwrites fashion and normal armor and give additional stats(was supposed to give special Skills too in a new inventory slot). There are currently 3 different Warframe-Armors fully working.

Reworked PK-Fairy system, but not finished. It already includes Pokemon summoning and de-summoning, Evolving and giving Stats.

Other things:
Just some other things i wanted to mention
  • Based on french files, but many things are already translated to english.
  • Fully working AES-Encryption, able to encrypt the whole Client if wanted.
  • Improved speed of the Client, especially to start faster on multiclients, even if the "Login Video" is active.
  • Rune System
  • Droplist system
  • Character trading, fully fixed.
  • Pet Aura Changer
  • Aura Changer
  • Partyfinder
  • Teleporter
  • Modelviewer
  • Colosseum
  • Awakening Transfer
  • Premium/VIP System
  • Guild Colors
  • Lottery
  • Item-Linking
  • Global Item-Wiki, also an ability for GM's and Staff to create items from there and/or send Items to other players.
  • Worldboss System, with finished Worldboss(custom Model) and finished Worldboss-Skills, includes ranking system with rewards.
  • Treasurebox system, fully fixed. Working with Serverwide-Shout if a player gets a rare item.
  • Mini System Shout-Command, to use a smaller Shout for GM's in a different color an fonts.
  • Rebirth System available, but not in use.
  • PvP-Modes like Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, TD, and more.
  • 5000+ custom Models, including tons of Worldobjects, Monsters, Pets, NPC's, Mounts, Weapons, Fashion, etc.
  • SFX Folder with thousands of new SFX and tons of unfinished CFlyff-SFX, which just need to match the textures.
  • Some custom Maps, also a custom Madrigal/Flaris Continent which can be used if wanted.
  • Many other things, like special Items, Skills, Monsters, etc and thinks that are not in my mind right now

Download:
Password: RageZone

Wath is Hash for this file ? (kikugalanet, iloveanalsex... ) ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has a release version of HK Patcher source ? willing to share :kiss: . Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it advisable to make it as base source after continuing/removing unfinished things and make it public? Or nah?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to change the screen size to make the game full screen

Thank you ketchup

I also want to change the specified birth map of the created character, the birth map of the new character is wrong

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score

How to change the screen size to make the game full screen

Thank you ketchup

I also want to change the specified birth map of the created character, the birth map of the new character is wrong

Neuz.ini:
fullscreen 0
to
fullscreen 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hate tagging people but would it be possible for you to re-upload? Would appreciate it

Last edited:
Back