V15 resource

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Account Inactive nielsFTW is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    22Posts

    thumbs down V15 resource

    this is a V15 resource, you have to edit it yourself since i deleted mine but i found my old resource on megaupload so i thought like why not release it download it here
    it does contain some buggs tbh bcause its old and i did not even know i had it! its nice for beginners to use for learning etc its easy to set up too

    theres guides to set it up elsewhere.
    list of whats in:
    1. editted shops
    2. custom maps
    3. custom weapons
    4. Behemoths (droppable)
    5. Skeletons (droppable)

    things you have to do:
    1. edit the shops (ALL weapons and armor exept for behemoths are in)
    2. awakes are way to high
    3. you need to have the basics of a server (this only contains resource folder)

    these are tiny things you might want to change!
    goodluck with it!
    Last edited by nielsFTW; 28-04-11 at 04:25 PM. Reason: list of stuff whats in


  2.  
  3. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! kolelolx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    579Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    Uhh. So you released a bug resource... When theres already like 3 on here that aren't bugged...
    Is it even complete?

  4. #3
    Account Inactive nielsFTW is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    22Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    its only the resource, its custom with behemoth and skeleton droppable im not even sure about it being bugged

  5. #4
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! kolelolx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    579Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nielsFTW View Post
    its only the resource, its custom with behemoth and skeleton droppable im not even sure about it being bugged
    Its still pretty pointless... Adding those weapons takes like 5 mins. And people are going to be complaining that they're getting errors says models/textures are missing.

    Nevertheless, a release is a release

  6. #5
    Account Inactive nielsFTW is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    22Posts

    config Re: V15 resource

    Quote Originally Posted by kolelolx View Post
    Its still pretty pointless... Adding those weapons takes like 5 mins. And people are going to be complaining that they're getting errors says models/textures are missing.

    Nevertheless, a release is a release
    thats more the spirit :>

  7. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! kolelolx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    579Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nielsFTW View Post
    thats more the spirit :>
    Im still not gonna like it /cat

  8. #7
    i sell platypus Improved is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    DenmarkLocation
    2,867Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    Quote Originally Posted by kolelolx View Post
    Im still not gonna like it /cat
    And everything needs your mark of approval?

    OP; Make a list of whats in the release, what you changed etc.

    else it's going to die.

    Spoiler:


  9. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! kolelolx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    579Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Improved View Post
    And everything needs your mark of approval?

    OP; Make a list of whats in the release, what you changed etc.

    else it's going to die.
    Never said it did tyvm

  10. #9
    Account Inactive nielsFTW is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    22Posts

    note Re: V15 resource

    Quote Originally Posted by Improved View Post
    And everything needs your mark of approval?

    OP; Make a list of whats in the release, what you changed etc.

    else it's going to die.
    its kinda like a car which is broken for sale for people who want to repair it, it countains usefull stuff like behemoths and casual items in shops(i missed that alot on ragezone while i builded it) it countains custom maps too and some other stuffs its like a source of customs to put in your resource
    -sory for my bad english-

  11. #10
    Account Inactive The Hot One is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    468Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    Quote Originally Posted by kolelolx
    Perty pointless
    For once I agree with the moron

  12. #11
    Account Inactive nielsFTW is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    22Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    i dont think you guys should be compaining without even knowing what it is/trying it.

  13. #12
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! kolelolx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    579Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nielsFTW View Post
    i dont think you guys should be compaining without even knowing what it is/trying it.
    I already looked at it o_O

  14. #13
    Account Inactive Slingshot is offline
    InactiveRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    C:\Win\System32Location
    443Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    It's cool releasing some stuffs to the community but you just need to check out other releases if they already released it and also if you think your release is something to look up to, List what stuffs you've changed in it because no one want's to download a file without knowing its features. (except for nabs)

    Just explaining though.

  15. #14
    Account Inactive nielsFTW is offline
    InactiveRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    22Posts

    config Re: V15 resource

    Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
    It's cool releasing some stuffs to the community but you just need to check out other releases if they already released it and also if you think your release is something to look up to, List what stuffs you've changed in it because no one want's to download a file without knowing its features. (except for nabs)

    Just explaining though.
    added a list

  16. #15
    Account Inactive Slingshot is offline
    InactiveRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    C:\Win\System32Location
    443Posts

    Re: V15 resource

    Quote Originally Posted by nielsFTW View Post
    added a list
    So Behemoth and Skeleton are added in this resource then?
    If yes i'll download it and copy those some files, because aside from errors, I'm lazy added stuffs today


    Edit:
    And if it's okay can you give the names of this custom maps and custom weapons your talking about ?
    Last edited by Slingshot; 29-04-11 at 07:13 AM.


  17.  

    Latest Gaming Releases

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement