Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Virts Paid + Proud + Vet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Proud FlyFF has no Source!!?

It does have the source included.
FN86Auc - Virts Paid + Proud + Vet - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can u pls diff the versioncommons so they only show unique features. Every source I've downloaded except like one is just copypaste of features released in another source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u pls diff the versioncommons so they only show unique features. Every source I've downloaded except like one is just copypaste of features released in another source.

Maybe... Just maybe...
Wait what? Unique features are contained in these sources? there's some features that are okay, but now the world has them :fanny:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i said 'no source' without any check by myself cause the original thread (here)
said:'Dark Angel Resource and Full Client' and i ask for the source if its in this release.

So i DL it if you said source is in it and i check it: Yes youre right ! ;) TY!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>>Backdoors
>>Source out

wat.

what do you mean o.o?

Oh wait i think i know what you mean...

Well, if they hide the backdoor (if it does exist) it could be anywhere in the source files, gotta search for it if you are not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean o.o?

Oh wait i think i know what you mean...

Well, if they hide the backdoor (if it does exist) it could be anywhere in the source files, gotta search for it if you are not sure.

Even then, there's programs that diff files. And then you just need to check over them version common systems. :closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even then, there's programs that diff files. And then you just need to check over them version common systems. :closedeyes:

And i learned something new today, thank you :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source in the GoW Some commands with backdoor, look for __WE_ARE_ONE.
I found these especially in test and say commands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got the Proudflyff files to work ? I got it all setup but it just says cannot connect to the game please check the network.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source in the GoW Some commands with backdoor, look for __WE_ARE_ONE.
I found these especially in test and say commands.

I am pretty sure I removed those already as I released it somewhere where they didn't want undefined, not even in use, lines of code that are apparently backdoors. (was removed anyway which made me lawl) Also, there's better places to code a simple code mishap backdoor imo.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Does any of these source have the panya pang po ka feature? You know, the one that shouts perin pls and showers perins...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if there have a backdoor the source gotna be remove -.-!

Back