Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The program is generated successfully, the startup is successful, and the database is successfully established. The IP is 127.0.0.1. MD5 is found in the source code as kikugalanet, but after registration, the database is normally entered. The login game still prompts the wrong password. Request an answer, I have tried to re-register many times.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what files exactly??? and visual studio change ip too?? or what??? at source codes. or what need to do?? can explain because i can run server in localhost and that fine. its good. but when i try to make public. cant people conect.. i can because its like local. but public from others ip cant do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi xlmansox can i use like v15 client for you source ? or just a v18 client ? and why cant i use your neuz on other client it always gives me an error "HackTool" how can i fix that ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi @xlmansox can i use like v15 client for you source ? or just a v18 client ? and why cant i use your neuz on other client it always gives me an error "HackTool" how can i fix that ?

yes you can use this this neuz with other client
*IF that client have same prop parameter.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@xlmansox can you help me on how to change the prop parameter , so that the neuz can work on that files . Im using the client VS19 V18 with v19 parameter of Ketchup .

thanks for the help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@naxzy hi , i'm newbie, can you teach me how to fix that issue ?or where i can find AccountServer.ini structure introduction !?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cant add hashmd5 or cant even change. How to fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Asking questions you could actually answer yourself just by making the attempt...

Hello thank you for the reply.

Yes i have tested it with VS19 i was able to make the .exe files but there was a lot of warnings.

Code:
Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Warning	C26451	Arithmetic overflow: Using operator '*' on a 4 byte value and then casting the result to a 8 byte value. Cast the value to the wider type before calling operator '*' to avoid overflow (io.2).	WorldServer	D:\Flyff\FlyffSource\Server\Source\_Network\Misc\Include\tickcount.h	53	
Warning	C28159	Consider using 'IsWindows*' instead of 'GetVersionExA'. Reason: Deprecated. Use VerifyVersionInfo* or IsWindows* macros from VersionHelpers.	WorldServer	D:\Flyff\FlyffSource\Server\Source\_Network\CmnHdr.h	236	
Warning	C6011	Dereferencing NULL pointer 'p'. 	WorldServer	D:\Flyff\FlyffSource\Server\Source\_Common\2DRender.h	293	
Warning	BK4504	file contains too many references; ignoring further references from this source	WorldServer	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110\include\xtree	751	
Warning	D9002	ignoring unknown option '/ignore:4010'	WorldServer	D:\Flyff\FlyffSource\Server\Source\WORLDSERVER\cl	1	
Warning	D9002	ignoring unknown option '/ignore:4010'	WorldServer	D:\Flyff\FlyffSource\Server\Source\WORLDSERVER\cl	1	
Error	BK1520	internal limit exceeded; cannot generate source database file; please consider removing option /FR or /Fr from compiler command line	WorldServer	D:\Flyff\FlyffSource\Server\Source\WORLDSERVER\BSCMAKE	1

Any guide on how to clean up this errors? :)

Regards,
Jerzkie

Inactive
Reaction score

Most of this is common sense if you just read the error. :thumbup1:

Also this release isn't even supported by the author and most people just use my VS19 and don't have these issues. Your more then welcome to compare the project property pages aka vcxproj and solve your issues.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Most of this is common sense if you just read the error. :thumbup1:

Also this release isn't even supported by the author and most people just use my VS19 and don't have these issues. Your more then welcome to compare the project property pages aka vcxproj and solve your issues.

Thank you for the answers the link provided is helpful

Regards,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix cannot open include file: 'nee.h' :no such file or directory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know why it will not let me create a character? After pressing ok, it gets stuck...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for these release.100% Working
Note: Read all pages before you begin :dancemental:

Back