Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are these dialogue and options things you can translate or just the dialogue? I cheated and got an english text from another file so I'm not sure how to actually change it :laugh:

j1q3U0e - [VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it thanks to matonskie23!

Just edit the text files in the Resources folder. I feel dumb for not realizing what everyone meant :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess he is asking for other thing, proplang will not work since it's thai client. Feel free to drop me pm i will show u how to translate and change language and font.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are these dialogue and options things you can translate or just the dialogue? I cheated and got an english text from another file so I'm not sure how to actually change it :laugh:

j1q3U0e - [VS17] Flyff Base source for starter V18 mixed 21 - RaGEZONE Forums

changed every IDS_LANG to "1" and IDS_CODEPAGE to "1252" Then compile then Boom :eek:tt1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help me to change the font and the language please!

Please help me database.exe wont open. How to fix this? Thank you in advance!:(::thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me to change the font and the language please!

Please help me database.exe wont open. How to fix this? Thank you in advance!:(::thumbup1:

read every reply in this topic and you will find the answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cant change language and boom, In this case you will need translate every txt.txt in resources
In source for the options etc <
Open all .rc files IDS_CODEPAGE to
"1252" <
IDS_LANG to "1" And rebuild neuz i guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2019/ 8/20 03:38:18 LUA - Event - ID:2, Title:Í͹äŹì¤Ãº 1 ªÑèÇâÁ§ ¿ÃÕ㺠es, State:1

I checked the error txt and this is what came up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I guess he is asking for other thing, proplang will not work since it's thai client. Feel free to drop me pm i will show u how to translate and change language and font.

Hi sir, can u teach me how to translate to english please
Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This has been answered in few threads multiple times, About your question just translate txt.txt files
In resource/client/source every language that looks thailand to
English <

Or make your own topic. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The mount and glowchange system not working?

I did not tested when i used too, I am not using those files anymore which you can build better with your own such thing which is easy.
The glowchange is working yes. Wait for others or the guy who released maybe he will answer to you.
You can see some of the systems in makeup artist npc which is located in flaris as i remember, One of them are glowchanger.

Best Regards,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have this error can someone help me please i dont know what it is :(:

Last edited:
Back