Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS19] Infinity Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inactive
Reaction score
Seeing how many people are having issues with the original release by @The Revelation I decided to upgrade the source from VS17 to VS19.

I removed other problematic things such as HackShield and AES. I then made a Database script for it and was able to get in game without any issues. If you want the old one you can obtain it here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/shade-flyff-infinity-flyff-source-1196005/

In-Game:
9VRzea - [VS19] Infinity Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Test Account:
Code:
User: test
Pass: test

ServerCommon.h:
Code:
//===========================================================================================================================================================
//============================================ CONFIGURATION ================================================================================================
//===========================================================================================================================================================
#define NEUZ_TITLE			"Infinity Flyff"
#define NEUZ_TITLE_IGN		"Infinity Flyff - " + strTitle + " "
#define NEUZ_PHASH			"kikugalanet"
#define NEUZ_IPSET			"127.0.0.1"
#define NEUZ_CPORT			"35700"
#define	PN_LOGINSRVR		35701
#define	PN_CERTIFIER		35702
#define NEUZ_BHASH			"sunkist"
#define NEUZ_MSGVR			"MSGVR_6_12_2020"
#define	MAX_SPEED			300
#define	SHOUT_LEVEL			15
#define	MIN_NAME_LETTERS	4
#define	MAX_NAME_LETTERS	16

#define SERVER_WELCOME_1 "[GameGuard] Enjoy Playing and don't forget to Vote Every 24hr and don't forget to invite your friends"
#define SERVER_WELCOME_2 "Welcome to Infinity Flyff ~ %s"
#define SERVER_WELCOME_3 "[GameGuard] Welcome to Infinity Flyff!! ~ %s !! Have Fun Here!!"

/*
 - Upgraded by Ketchup on RZ.

Notes:
 - Disabled due to conflicts with the upgrade. 
 - Enable and fix them as you wish.

__HACKSHIELD_AHNLAB
 __AES

*/

#define __INCREASED_INVENTORYSLOT
#define __TARGET_LOOK
#define __WINDOW_STYLE
#define __MOVE_WINDOW
#define __REMOVE_BTEXP
#define __NO_GUIDESYSTEM
#define __START_MENU_REMOVED
#define __VENDOR_UPDATE
#define __ADDSHOPITEM
#define __APP_TELEPORTER
#define __MESSAGE_SYSTEM
#define __WIKI
#define __MODEL_VIEW
#define __SHOW_ITEM_ID
#define __ITEM_INUSED_CHECKICON
#define __PET_FAST
#define __MARKET_V19
#define __AUTO_SKILL_MAX
#define __PET_FILTER
#define __PARTY_FIND
#define __WIKIPEDIA_MONSTER
#define __WIKIPEDIA_JOB
#define __TREASUREBOX
#define __DEV
#define __DAMAGE_RENDER_SPACE
#define __FROSTHUNTER
#define __PASSIVE_GUILDBUFFS
#define __COOLDOWN_TIMER
#define __MODEL_CHANGE
#define __AWA_WITH_PENYACOST
#define __PK_VIA_BEAST
#define __EATPET_STATS
#define __NO_ARROWS
#define __JNS_EXCHANGE_ADV
#define __TEXT_MENU
#define __JNS_HEALING_TXT
#define __GUILD_COLOR
#define __DROP_LOG
#define __JNS_AUGMENTATION
#define __CHIP_PLAYERSHOP
#define __VIP
#define __BUFF_ICON
#define __SYS_AUTO_SHOUT
#define __CHANGE_SET_EFFECT_STYLE
#define __RANGE_COLLECT_ITEM
#define __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19
#define __BS_DEATH_ACTION
#define __WINDOWS_EVEIL
#define __GS_RC_PER_KILL
#define __INVENTORY_SORT
#define __RES_1920x1080
#define __BLOCK_DAMAGE
#define	__2HANDED_SHIELD
//#define __PLAYER_WAR
#define	__SHOW_ALL_STATS
//#define __PERIN_CONVERTER
//Security
//DANI remove collisions fix
//Disable Deadzone DANI
//Login with deleted char fix DANI -- START
#define __FIX_INFILTRATION
#define __CHARACTER_INJECTION					//[SECURITE] Character sql injection
#define __GUILD_INJECTION						//[SECURITE] Injection sql guild
#define	__FIX_DUPLI_4PERSONNAGES				//[SECURITE] Fix de la duplication du 4eme personnages
#define __NPC_CHECK_EXCHANGE
#define __GH_DUPE_FIX
#define	__SECURITY_FIXES
#define __HACK_LOGS
#define __QUAY_LOG_SYS
#define __GAMEGUARD
#define __FIX_TELEPORT
#define	__ADMIN_AUTH
#define __FIX_MONSTER_SYNC																
#define __QY_SECURITY
#define __SWITCH_FIX
#define __PET_COLLISION
#define __BEAD_STAT_FIX
#define __NO_DROP_CRASH
#define __FIX_GUILD_DUPE
#define __FIX_EEL_BUG
#define __COLLISION_FIX_PLAYER					//[CORRECTIF] Collision des joueurs avec des obstacles légers (pentes, escaliers...)
#define __PET_VERIFITEM							//[CORRECTIF] Le ramasseur ne tentera plus de ramasser d'autres objets que les OT_ITEM
#define __FLYFF_FIX_03 			// CDPSrvr::OnBuyItem()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_04 			// CItemUpgrade::OnPiercingRemove()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_05 			// CDPSrvr::OnBlessednessCancel()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_07 			// CDPSrvr::OnModifyStatus()
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_21 			// CDPSrvr::OnChangeFace()
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_23 			// CDPSrvr::OnMoveItemOnPocket
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_26 			// CDPSrvr::OnGetItemGuildBank()
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_30 			// CDPSrvr::OnGCApp()
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_31 			// CWndPiercing::OnDropIcon
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_34 			// CDPSrvr::OnDoUseItem
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_35 			// CAttackArbiter::PostAsalraalaikum()
#define	__FLYFF_FIX_36 			// CAIPet::StateIdle
#define __FLYFF_FIX_37 			// CDPSrvr::OnDropItem()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_39 			// CDPSrvr::OnSetTaxRate()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_40 			// CDPSrvr::OnChangeFace()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_41 			// CMover::GetAttackRange()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_46 			// CDPSrvr::OnQuerySetPlayerName()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_47 			// CDPSrvr::OnQuerySetGuildName()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_49 			// CDPSrvr::OnExchange()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_58 			// CDPSrvr::OnGCTele()
//#define __LOADER_SPLASH															
//#define __PVP_SYSTEM																																																												
//#define __CHANGE_HOTKEY

Download: | Password: RageZone

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cant connect in client,
the server is working, the connection between server and client is good. but i can't connect.

Lodelight - [VS19] Infinity Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Inactive
Reaction score
cant connect in client,
the server is working, the connection between server and client is good. but i can't connect.

These files were tested on:
  • Windows 10
  • SQL Server 19

They work fine, connect fine and have no issues.

If your changing IP/PORT and(or) Using a VM like your clearly using in the screenshot then that's a problem you created and not the release itself.

A picture in my original post proves these are working without any issues on a normal windows machine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much brother!

What happen to the inventory? Haha

There's many missing item files cause of crash bro

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you so much brother!

What happen to the inventory? Haha

There's many missing item files cause of crash bro

You can replace it with any WndInventory3D.tga and the missing item textures you can google and toss in you Item folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey thanks for releasing this. Quick question, is this a good base source for starting a server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idol
My vs is 2017
open neuz code show:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(1327,5): error MSB6006: “fxc.exe” exit, with code 1

help me

Inactive
Reaction score
idol
My vs is 2017
open neuz code show:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(1327,5): error MSB6006: “fxc.exe” exit, with code 1

help me

It helps by reading the original post.

This is not for VS2017 it's for VS2019:
I decided to upgrade the source from VS17 to VS19.

^ Written in my original post, even the tag of the thread is VS19.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i replace vs2019 neuz show error:
1>failed to open file: D:\Infinity\Infinity\Source\Resource\Blur.fx
1>compilation failed; no code produced
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(1759,5): error MSB6006: “fxc.exe” exit,with code 1。

Is it the fxc.exe of my systemI installed VS2003 2005 2017 2019Fxc.exe error, code1Google say HLSL... But it can't solve this problem

Inactive
Reaction score
i replace vs2019 neuz show error:
1>failed to open file: D:\Infinity\Infinity\Source\Resource\Blur.fx
1>compilation failed; no code produced
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(1759,5): error MSB6006: “fxc.exe” exit,with code 1。

Is it the fxc.exe of my systemI installed VS2003 2005 2017 2019Fxc.exe error, code1Google say HLSL... But it can't solve this problem

Use this guide: https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/setup-guide-ketchup-vs2019-files-1192396/

Instead of using my files use the Infinity Files from this thread and it will work and compile just fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good evening I'm trying to remake myself a server with the source infinity flyff the concern is the ticket coral azria will desire and sombresia and not work and I is not too much or trying to adjust its if you could help me

sorry i use google translate

bonsoir j'essaye de me refaire un serveur avec les source infinity flyff le soucie c'est les ticket corail azria désirera et sombresia et fonctionne pas et je c'est pas trop ou cherche pour régler sa si vous pourrier m'aider

désoler j'utilise google traduction

Inactive
Reaction score
good evening I'm trying to remake myself a server with the source infinity flyff the concern is the ticket coral azria will desire and sombresia and not work and I is not too much or trying to adjust its if you could help me

sorry i use google translate

bonsoir j'essaye de me refaire un serveur avec les source infinity flyff le soucie c'est les ticket corail azria désirera et sombresia et fonctionne pas et je c'est pas trop ou cherche pour régler sa si vous pourrier m'aider

désoler j'utilise google traduction

Can you explain what happens a bit more?

If you use the ticket does the window show? Do you not teleport? Or etc?

Need more information to help you :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the window does not open at all when I double click on the ticket, absolutely nothing happens
in the server folder I have an error file and it seems to me that this concerns the tickets

2021/ 8/14 01:25:40 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(27) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET01 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET01 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARK2021/ 8/14 01:25:40 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(28) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 52021/ 8/14 01:25:40 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(29) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 52021/ 8/14 01:26:26 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Level Up Rewards!!!, State:12021/ 8/14 02:49:35 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(27) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET01 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET01 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARK2021/ 8/14 02:49:35 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(28) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 52021/ 8/14 02:49:35 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(29) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 52021/ 8/14 02:50:23 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Level Up Rewards!!!, State:12021/ 8/14 09:21:37 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(27) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET01 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET01 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARK2021/ 8/14 09:21:37 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(28) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET02 5II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 52021/ 8/14 09:21:37 FileName PaidWorldTicket.txt(29) : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 Not Found. : II_SYS_TICKET_PRIMARKET03 52021/ 8/14 09:22:07 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Level Up Rewards!!!, State:1

la fenêtre ne s'ouvre pas du tout quand je double click dessus le ticket il ce passe absolument rien
dans le dossier serveur j'ai un fichier erreure et il me semble que cela conserne les ticket

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
delete Blur.fx and .skn ...file
delete all hlsl setting
Still not

:tongue:Snoring Snoring Snoring
It's OK after a sleep。
A little rogue。
It's evil

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the great release Ketchup!

I got problem with the ticket system as well, no tickets are working and i've checked all the resource parts and source and it all checks out with other sources. So what can the problem be?. Nothing happends when you press on the ticket.
Also got a SQL error,

query:RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42S02 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_TBL'.

Any help would be appreciated with theese 2 errors Thanks!

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks for the great release Ketchup!

I got problem with the ticket system as well, no tickets are working and i've checked all the resource parts and source and it all checks out with other sources. So what can the problem be?. Nothing happends when you press on the ticket.
Also got a SQL error,

query:RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42S02 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_TBL'.

Any help would be appreciated with theese 2 errors Thanks!

The ranking is not a big issue and be safely ignored. While the log is annoying it causes no harm.

As for the ticket issue that keeps being report i guess ill take the time to look into it.

These are not my files so have some patience.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a question. Why would you use these files/source? I'm a beginner. But aren't there several sources released that are better regarding features?
Dont understand me wrong, I have no clue. It's just my understanding :D

Because of the security fixes?

Inactive
Reaction score
the window does not open at all when I double click on the ticket, absolutely nothing happens
in the server folder I have an error file and it seems to me that this concerns the tickets

Ticket issue has beenr resolved. There was some issues in the Spec_Item and they poorly added PAID_SET and CASHAREA.

Inventory image and missing icons were also fixed.

Re-download the files in my original post for the fix.

Just a question. Why would you use these files/source? I'm a beginner. But aren't there several sources released that are better regarding features?
Dont understand me wrong, I have no clue. It's just my understanding :D

Because of the security fixes?

You should never download a source to use just for features imo. Start with a clean base and add what you need/want instead of using a source with a ton of things you have no idea about. You'll just open yourself to massive headaches in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back