Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS19] Infinity Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should never download a source to use just for features imo. Start with a clean base and add what you need/want instead of using a source with a ton of things you have no idea about. You'll just open yourself to massive headaches in the future.

Sure, that's what I'm already doing. Just wanted to know what's so special on these files you released. I mean, yea VS19 is fine, but is there anything else thats good to use? I'm not sure, thats why I'm asking an expert :)

Inactive
Reaction score
Sure, that's what I'm already doing. Just wanted to know what's so special on these files you released. I mean, yea VS19 is fine, but is there anything else thats good to use? I'm not sure, thats why I'm asking an expert :)

Nah nothing special really. Most of these bulk released files these days have the same poor features. It's all copy/pasted crap with nothing new or original tbh.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't make an admin account for some reason, just appears as normal user account when I log on.

Inactive
Reaction score
Can't make an admin account for some reason, just appears as normal user account when I log on.

Code:
Authorization
{
	ACCOUNT "test" AUTH_ADMINISTRATOR
}

Replace test with your admin account in AccountServer.ini

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do i fix this??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do i fix this??

here you go i hope it help you

i want to additional bug that i found when you try to click or Apply on [Guild Siege Manager]Frankie the worldserver will crash,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have idea how to fix that [Guild Siege Manager]Frankie???

Inactive
Reaction score
do you have idea how to fix that [Guild Siege Manager]Frankie???
You attach the debugger, goto the npc, click apply and wait for the crash. Then you know where the problem is then you can go about fixing it.

You guys really need to start debugging so you can help yourselves better and allow others to help you better.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me about this??

i follow the guide and what should i do to this error?? should i need to change this or just follow the guide? what they say...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working fine for me, Thanks Ketchup, yo da best !

I'll just need to re-align the Stat Windows "H" :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have a download link in mediafire? downlaod limit reached when i use g drive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me about this??

i follow the guide and what should i do to this error?? should i need to change this or just follow the guide? what they say...

1. On your Visual Studio, Lower Right area, you will see "Call Stack" and click WorldServer.exe!CGuild::GetMember(Unasigned long idPlayer) Line 481
2. Try to compare it with other Recource file, I compared mine with KS18 and I just copy Ketchup's code HAHAHA
3. Build WorldServer.exe, Move Compiles and try it again

I'm not sure if this is the real FIX for this hehe
Lodelight - [VS19] Infinity Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Character window is also bugged. ._. I try to fix it tomorrow and will post the solution in case im able to fix it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back