Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS19] Infinity Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to ask you a question:when I change the Max level, well it doesn't work, I stay blocked at the max level of this source which is 139 I think I followed the tutorial in the help category : https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/increasing-maximum-level-995155/ no log nothing, if you could help me there's no problem thank you :)

I had the very same problem before. But you need to re-check your edits. Also, add exp requirements on ExpTable.inc according to your max level (Make sure it's only at the exact level you're maxing it.) I added the same line from the bottom, copied and pasted until I reach level 300. I edited both defineJob.h from \Server\Resource and \Source\Resource just to be sure. Re-compile then use merge.exe.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont have a neuz to run T_T
Lodelight - [VS19] Infinity Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back