Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content)

Inactive
Reaction score
You can follow this 100% FREE and awesome guide by Groxy101 on how to install vs, sql server and setup these files: Click Here!

Requirements:
  • Visual Studio 2022 Community ( Install Requirements: )
  • SQL Server 2012+
What's included?
  • Source is fully updated to VS22.
  • Game guard has been removed.
  • Boost has been removed.
  • FFLdump has been removed.
  • Lua was updated to 5.3.4
  • CW quest & sound are also working.
Tested On:
  • Visual Studio Community 2022
  • Sql Server 2019 Standard
  • Windows 10 Professional
Some Notes:
  • These files have been tested and appear to be working fine out of the box. I am however not responsible for SECURITY FIXES, added features and etc. If you want those things then you need to add them yourselves as they are NOT INCLUDED.
  • Amps that last more then 7 days will have their timer bugged because of how the time is calculated in milliseconds. If you wish to fix this then you will need to completely revamp the new amp system. However all amps 1, 3, 5 and 7 days have all been fixed.
  • Resource is current with retail as of the original release date of this thread.
  • There are 2 Database SQL files now from which you can chose from. 1 contains the retail "Beginner support box" on new characters like current retail, the other does not.
  • Most items have been fixed and(or) coded, if you find any missing you may report them and I may fix them.
  • My old V16_FORMATS & V19_FORMATS was broken, it's now been fixed in this release and all bonuses are rendering correctly now. Formatting is no longer defined and can be found by version.
  • Issues with skill debuffs in my prior releases has been resolved.
  • Dragon cloak and mask exchangers are fully working.
    [*]Depending on community feedback and contributions there may be additional updates in the future that may include new systems, items and more. Hence why this is listed as 18.3
Defines:
Code:
/*

Contributors & Testers:
 - Special thanks to the following people on RageZone.com for testing and(or) contributing privately:
 -> Sand, Groxy, Percuflex, johansete, lovepapa123.

*/

//|: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#define	NEUZ_TITLE	"[VS22] Ketchup V18.3"				//: Window title of the client.
#define	NEUZ_BHASH	"sunkist"							//: String to boot the client.
#define	NEUZ_IPSET	"127.0.0.1"							//: Ip of the server, must match AccountServer.ini & LoginServer.ini.
#define	NEUZ_CPORT	"5400"								//: Cache port, must match CacheServer.ini.
#define	NEUZ_PHASH	"kikugalanet"						//: Md5 password salt.
#define	NEUZ_MSGVR	"20100412"							//: Ver of the server, must match AccountServer.ini & LoginServer.ini.

//|: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#define COLOR_ADMINISTRATOR     0xFFFF4500				//: Name coloring of admin characters.
#define	TITLE_ADMINISTRATOR       "[Admin]"				//: Title for admin characters.

#define COLOR_GAMEMASTER        0xFFFF4500				//: Name coloring of gm characters.
#define	TITLE_GAMEMASTER          "[Gm]"					//: Title for gm characters.

enum { ENCHANT_TIME = 1 };								//: Adjust the time of upgrading.

#define __ADDMENU2									//: Adds the ability to add text to mmi in character.inc.
#define	__FIX_STAT_BUFF									//: Fixes some issues present with the v19 spec_item.
#define __INVENTORY_168								//: Inventory has 168 slots of space.
#define __INVENTORY_SORTING							//: Button added to the inventory to allow basic item sorting within.
#define __LOOKCHANGE									//: Model Transmutation like on retail.
#define __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19							//: New exchange windows with arrow icons.
#define __RANDOMOPTION_RETRY							//: Scroll of Awakening Augmentation.
#define __SLEEPING_FIX									//: Fixes the stun/sleeping bug present with Echoes of Weary.
#define	__SPEEDY_NEUZ									//: Fastest launch time.
#define __SYS_SCR_CANCELLATION							//: Scroll of Unbinding.
#define	__SYS_SCR_NEWACTIVITION						//: Enhanced Activition.
#define __SYS_SCR_NOR_SMELTING01						//: Scroll of Weapon Smelting (S).
#define __SYS_SCR_NOR_SMELTING02						//: Scroll of Weapon Smelting (V).
#define	__SYS_SCR_NOR_SMELTING03						//: Scroll of Weapon Smelting (P).
#define __SYS_SCR_PARTYPOINTFREE						//: Scroll of Party Amplification.
#define __SYS_SCR_PARTYSPEEDLEVELUP					//: Scroll of Party Growth.
#define __SYS_SYS_ARMOREFFECTCHANGE					//: Aura (7 days / 15 days).
#define __SYS_SYS_ITEMMODELRETURN					//: Revert Transmutation Scroll.
#define __TREASUREBOX									//: Retail like treasure box system.
#define __V21_GM_COMMANDS							//: Adds 2 brand new commands from the v21.2 retail source.
#define __V21_LEVELUP_SFX								//: The new updated look from v19+ level up sfx.
#define __V21_PREMIUM_BATTERY							//: This item allows you to have seperate collecting batteries with different results.
#define	__KIA_GOALDATA_FIX						//: Fixes quest arrow bug.

Other Defines:
Code:
__3RD_LEGEND16
__BARUNA_PIERCING
__COLOSSEUM
__CROSSBOW
__DEBUG_SALT
__FASHION_COMBINE
__IMPROVE_MAP_SYSTEM
__INSTANCE_AGGRO_SYSTEM
__INVISIBLE_FIX
__ITEMLINK
__LECTURE_V17
__LOADING_SCREEN_UPDATE
__NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
__NEW_SKILL_TREE
__NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS
__NEW_WEAPON_GLOW
__NO_AFTER_SKIN
__NO_SUB_LANG
__SECURITY_FIXES
__UPGRADE_SUCCESS_SCROLL
__WND_BUTTONS
__WND_BUTTONS_FIX
Download:
Password: RzKetchup

Github (Source Only):

Source updates will always happen on Github only, so download the original package above and carry the source over from github!!

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
re: [VS22] v18.2

The link in my post has been updated as it was broken, sorry about the issues.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alright, here we go again:eek:tt:

Thankyou so much sir Ketchup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice I've been waiting for this thanks. But I already did some upgrade on your v15, I guess I will start all over again :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very muchThank you for guiding me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Despite everything that happened, the guy is a legend.
Even though big part of the community does not appreciate him He still goes wild and release another version Which the community does not deserve tbh.
So I hope yall gonna appreciate this kind man as well , like he really deserve .
You can start with some support and contribution for someone like him, Instead of making crappy people popular such as "Mister Guru" lol.

Thanks again bro, There are no words to describe what you are doing.:congrats:

Inactive
Reaction score

I have gotten a few pm's over the last few days and want to clarify a few things which I think more people may be interested in hearing.

1. You cannot delete characters:
-> By default I have this disabled as most people forget to fix it. If enabled and not fixed you open yourself to people duping on your server using the character deletion hack. You can renable this if you want by un-nerf all the delete in WndTitle, also you will need to fix the Database.sql as well.

2. I keep getting a random crash on my core server:
-> This is because you need to change your cache ports, secure your box and implement fixes.

3. The tooltip is wide how to revert:
-> This is actually not a bug instead an improvement. If you notice on some servers that have 6 bonuses that you will see the bonuses break the next line because they are to long for the tooltip. This actually fixes that. If you want to remove them simply remove the >= 18 located in tooltip.cpp its there 3 times.

4. I have a crash I don't know why:
-> I cannot fix or understand your crash if you do not provide information. There is methods on how to debug correctly located in the tutorial from @Groxy.

5. What's your discord:
-> I currently do not use discord and haven't for over a week now. You can send me a site pm if you need to. Maybe at a later date I'll reconsider making a new discord for the public.
styxhelix3, Pacifzta, wulaofa, Percuflex, skyddr8511, WizArrow, c2cube, lovepapa123, roland07029, Lemonn
Np, I hope you all enjoy it :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have gotten a few pm's over the last few days and want to clarify a few things which I think more people may be interested in hearing.

2. I keep getting a random crash on my core server:
-> This is because you need to change your cache ports, secure your box and implement fixes.

I tried to debug it again for 1 day.
- already changed Cache and ports
- never logged in any accounts
- didn't touch anything on the source

This is the core server crash I got.
0fWfVAw - [VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice release, i hope some people appreciate that, unfortunately there will be idiots again who will/want to sell the files,
i hope i find soon time again to work with your aswesome files! but the world struggle a little bit at the moment. x.x

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

make the firewall always on., and add port in the firwall inbound/outbound rules no longer crash on ur port. if you do this method

Attachments

Inactive
Reaction score

Beware those who intend to use this source code as a basis for their projects cause it bugged by some reason
The core and worldserver does randomly crash time to time.
of course you can debug it to find and fix the crashes but why releasing a buggy source lol
This problem is also happening with the V15 "clean" source released by same person.

So I'm responsible for the fact people cannot add fixes or close their ports?

This is stated in the original post, perhaps you missed it:
These files have been tested and appear to be working fine out of the box. I am however not responsible for security fixes, added features and etc. If you want those things then you need to add them yourselves.

Just because this source doesn't contain a million fixes or a million features no one will use doesn't mean that it's actually buggy. People want it clean so they can add what they want to, just because you haven't doesn't mean others won't and(or) can't.

Lot's of servers use my bases and don't have these problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

make the firewall always on., and add port in the firwall inbound/outbound rules no longer crash on ur port. if you do this method

Literally this if you're getting the "Error( "CClientSocket.Fetch: ip = %s, size = %d", lpAddr, uPacketSize );" error. You might need to follow what mehoh said or deny in for core, db, account for the firewall rules. (stuff that doesn't interact with the client as it is receiving a massive packet that is unrelated outside your network.) Otherwise, you can look in to adding the v21 network as this is an issue with flyffs default network code and upgrading the net code resolves this issue.

Beware those who intend to use this source code as a basis for their projects cause it bugged by some reason
of course you can debug it to find and fix the crashes but why releasing a buggy source lol
This problem is also happening with the V15 "clean" source released by same person.
If above error, it is in every single release besides v21.2 lmao

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Are you retarded?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

And the most retarded comment ever Awards goes to..
You!
Here is your trophy: ������

Back