Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [VS22] v18.2

Beware those who intend to use this source code as a basis for their projects cause it bugged by some reason
The core and worldserver does randomly crash time to time.
of course you can debug it to find and fix the crashes but why releasing a buggy source lol
This problem is also happening with the V15 "clean" source released by same person.

I dont know what you doing why you get crashes but It's working perfectly for me.. no crash or anything xD Best clean source so far to start though, And im currently adding v19 ui to it.. doing what i want and Im glad Ketchup Release this to the community, thanks man ! :D:

Inactive
Reaction score

I dont know what you doing why you get crashes but It's working perfectly for me.. no crash or anything xD Best clean source so far to start though, And im currently adding v19 ui to it.. doing what i want and Im glad Ketchup Release this to the community, thanks man ! :D:

People like him expect every release to have all these bug fixes and features that they won't add themselves sadly.

//-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

On another note those having crashes with the core server is exactly what mehoh23 and Sand have both said.

Some may say well that's not true because I don't have players or w/e. What people don't understand is the net is filled with a million+ bots and these bots hit servers with brute forcing and port scans daily. They send large amounts of data. It's not always flyff related as it seems but does end up taking down a server that doesn't protect it's ports.

I cannot stress it enough to people to protect your boxes and implement fixes as written in my original post.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Beware those who intend to use this source code as a basis for their projects cause it bugged by some reason
The core and worldserver does randomly crash time to time.
of course you can debug it to find and fix the crashes but why releasing a buggy source lol
This problem is also happening with the V15 "clean" source released by same person.

poor people., i use his v15 before and no problem of crashing coreserver and worldserver. even someone flooding ip on my core..,

ps. make sure your port is unique than the default port on flyff.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

make the firewall always on., and add port in the firwall inbound/outbound rules no longer crash on ur port. if you do this method

You mean those 3 ports? Cache, Cert, and Login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lodelight - [VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content) - RaGEZONE Forums

Lodelight - [VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here like this I think. for Inbound and Outbound

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello Ketchup,

I just want to ask if it is ok to disable or delete this on firewall?
(see attached image)

I don't know why it was on the firewall, and even if I don't set the inbound rule for flyff port the client can connect easily,
I just think that this is prone to bot attacks and etc.

Thank you,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hymu please stop lying.. Mr. one post and new acc,
ketchup files are the best on the market thats the reason many kids sell this to others^^
his folder structure and base is the perfect setup, i was fully new but i learned so fast because of his good files!
no crashes etc. (only from my self if i add new stuff)

Inactive
Reaction score

Windows 10 crashes when starting the game,please help me, thank you!

You provide little to no information regarding this and expect help. I don't think any of us are mind readers here so you need to provide some more information regarding the issue. Debug, Error, etc..

However this sounds more like a driver or directx problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Windows 10 crashes when starting the game,please help me, thank you!

im using windows 11 pro 21h2 on this source even on my previous windows 10. and downgrade this source to vs2019 since i dont have internet at this time due to typhon odette. i will back this to vs2022 soon. i don't encounter this issue on my pc.

in your case maybe you need to install directx9 SDK

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I would like to thank you very much for your great work ????
Everything works for me, but just a question how to put the game in French?

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I would like to thank you very much for your great work ????
Everything works for me, but just a question how to put the game in French?

Thanks in advance

I think you need to edit in resource to translate all of the language

Back