Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [VS22] v18.2

Thanks for your answer :)And if I take official resources in French?

I think you can do that, but check everything again before you do this and make sure all you need to use in the right place

Inactive
Reaction score

The item tooltip that is to wide can be adjusted safely to 220 without major clipping issues as seen below:

61OceiB - [VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content) - RaGEZONE Forums

There are 3 instances of this in tooltip.cpp you must change all 3, the one in BLUE is the number you change.

Code:
#if __VER >= 18
	m_strToolTip.Init( CWndBase::m_Theme.m_pFontText, &CRect( 0, 0, [COLOR="#0000FF"][B]220[/B][/COLOR], 0 ) );
#else
	m_strToolTip.Init( CWndBase::m_Theme.m_pFontText, &CRect( 0, 0, 200, 0 ) );
#endif

I will update the source to reflect this sometime next week but you can go ahead and do it now if you want.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The item tooltip that is to wide can be adjusted safely to 220 without major clipping issues as seen below:

61OceiB - [VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content) - RaGEZONE Forums

There are 3 instances of this in tooltip.cpp you must change all 3, the one in BLUE is the number you change.

Code:
#if __VER >= 18
    m_strToolTip.Init( CWndBase::m_Theme.m_pFontText, &CRect( 0, 0, [COLOR=#0000FF][B]220[/B][/COLOR], 0 ) );
#else
    m_strToolTip.Init( CWndBase::m_Theme.m_pFontText, &CRect( 0, 0, 200, 0 ) );
#endif

I will update the source to reflect this sometime next week but you can go ahead and do it now if you want.

yea i already fix this since you reply me last week., thanks

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ranking.sql appears to be missing from the database folder should i execute something else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Awesome, Thanks for the quick response. i believe i have everything after that and am now trying to log in but the test account doesent seem to be letting me. im still new to this and trying to learn some new things, attempting to figure out account creation in the sql. no luck so far.

Inactive
Reaction score

Awesome, Thanks for the quick response. i believe i have everything after that and am now trying to log in but the test account doesent seem to be letting me. im still new to this and trying to learn some new things, attempting to figure out account creation in the sql. no luck so far.

Just drag it over and hit execute like you would with the other database file.

Then login as
Code:
User: test
Pass: test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I must have messed up somewhere then, test and test arent working. I was following the Groxy101 guide, did everything to a T and just skipped the stuff for the Ranking.sql. which database houses the accounts by chance? i remember from 15 having to use an md5 converter for password but dont remember what database it was.

Inactive
Reaction score

I must have messed up somewhere then, test and test arent working. I was following the Groxy101 guide, did everything to a T and just skipped the stuff for the Ranking.sql. which database houses the accounts by chance? i remember from 15 having to use an md5 converter for password but dont remember what database it was.

ACCOUNT_DBF houses accounts.

All you have to do though is drag Account (Optional).sql over and execute and it should be fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Perfect, Executing Account (Optional).sql again seemed to fix it, should i just edit that sql to inject a new account for friends?

Inactive
Reaction score

Perfect, Executing Account (Optional).sql again seemed to fix it, should i just edit that sql to inject a new account for friends?

If you want them to always have admin sure, if not then you need to adjust the bottom of it like this:
Code:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO

DECLARE [USER=850422]return[/USER]_value int

EXEC [USER=850422]return[/USER]_value = [dbo].[usp_CreateNewAccount]
	 [USER=162874]account[/USER] = N'test',				-- ID: test
		@pw = N'89d1ed22aac58f5bbea53b2fde81a946'	-- PW: test

SELECT	'Return Value' = [USER=850422]return[/USER]_value

GO

UPDATE account_tbl_detail set m_chLoginAuthority = 'F'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are one beautiful person Ketchup! Thanks for all the help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, I managed to translate the client but I have a problem with the accents (see screen). How can I solve this problem please?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You provide little to no information regarding this and expect help. I don't think any of us are mind readers here so you need to provide some more information regarding the issue. Debug, Error, etc..

However this sounds more like a driver or directx problem.

Debug, Error

please see Attachment

Attachments

Inactive
Reaction score

Debug, Error

please see Attachment

Seems w/e applet you added is causing issues.

This has nothing to do with my release, please use the help section for these types of issues.

Inactive
Reaction score

I didn't add anything, the only difference is that I used a Chinese system

the only difference is that I used a Chinese system

^ You have made modifications that changed the state of the source, please use the help section as there is nothing wrong with this source "untouched".

Back