Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content)

Inactive
Reaction score
Re: [VS22] v18.2

when i want to use awakening augmentation to replace the awakening of pet (or raise pet),here is message box notice that :You can only register a weapon, armor piece, or pet with 2 or more awakenings on it. so how i can solve it ? thank you!

You also need to edit:
Code:
CDPSrvr::OnRandomOptionRetry

Code:
if (nRandomOptionKind == CRandomOptionProperty::eAwakening)

daddy It's already defined and doesn't need to be in kCommon.h
RaYn0ne styxhelix3 These are general questions and really have nothing to do with this release.

Please make your own help threads rather then hi-jacking this thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I think it actually has to do with this release because the problem seems to be the droprates the file has included...
I did create a seperate post for the Issue here:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f456/droprate-changes-propmoverex-inc-1204847/
Going deeper and resetting the files to default kept me with the same results tho - most Bosses dont drop what they should drop because something in the droprates might be messed up if I see this right or am I the only one with those issues?
Many times the Bosses even drop nothing at all which is impossible on official files... Talking about all the instance dungeons here the others seem to work just fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This still is the wrong propmoverex it has wrong droprates and items sadly for example the Kraken doesn't even have Hernes weapons in his pool at all :/ I mean I fixed it by hand for me but it's still very incomplete the way I did it but at least the stuff is available now if there is interest I can upload it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This still is the wrong propmoverex it has wrong droprates and items sadly for example the Kraken doesn't even have Hernes weapons in his pool at all :/ I mean I fixed it by hand for me but it's still very incomplete the way I did it but at least the stuff is available now if there is interest I can upload it
You should reup this for someone who might need it.

Inactive
Reaction score

I will release 18.3 soon which will address most of the drops, skill fixes for skills missing sounds/GFX, and maybe a few other things.

It will be more towards the start of next week though as going through some personal things atm and cannot fully dedicate my time currently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im sorry sir Ketchup, i want to ask
When i use 2 client (client 2 is just for to see the speed of client 1 character) and add 3x50% speed in wooden sword and i try to run, everything works fine, but after i go with teleport is like i dont have 150% speed in my part, i need to re-equip the sword to make it work.
i want to know is this normal sir?

Maybe you can see the videos sir

Thankyou so much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Im sorry sir Ketchup, i want to ask
When i use 2 client (client 2 is just for to see the speed of client 1 character) and add 3x50% speed in wooden sword and i try to run, everything works fine, but after i go with teleport is like i dont have 150% speed in my part, i need to re-equip the sword to make it work.
i want to know is this normal sir?

Maybe you can see the videos sir

Thankyou so much

I might be wrong but try to add __STAT_SYNC from Gama source .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thankyou so much sir Percuflex, i will try to add it, thankyou sirr

OMG it worked sir!!, Thankyou so much for your help sir
Sure no problem, glad you made it work :)

Inactive
Reaction score
Re: [VS22] v18.3

propSkill fix for the following 3 skills:
Code:
SI_ASS_CHEER_CIRCLEHEALING
SI_RIN_HEAL_HEALRAIN
SI_RIN_SQU_GEBURAHTIPHRETH

These skills prior to the fix didn't show SFX while in party and(or) had sound.

propSkill fix for the following 3 skills:
Code:
SI_ASS_CHEER_CIRCLEHEALING
SI_RIN_HEAL_HEALRAIN
SI_RIN_SQU_GEBURAHTIPHRETH
These skills prior to the fix didn't show SFX while in party and(or) had sound.

This is already included with 18.3 in my original post along with:
  • Colosseum.lua like retail.
  • Dekane mine crash npc nerf.
  • My old V18 propMoverEx is also included.
You can download 18.3 in my original post.

Also would like to point out the drops are far from perfect and could use updating. I welcome anyone who would like to contribute to the drops by converting 21.2 over to propMoverEx. It's not hard to do but it takes time.

Perhaps with some help this could be done in due time, however for the time being you'll need to update them yourself.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi, thanks for the release, I have a problem all commands after the command 'TextCmd_ClearPropose' on FuncTextCmd.cpp are not working, they not executing at all, for example 'TextCmd_userlist' not working, any solution for that? thanks.

Inactive
Reaction score

Hi, thanks for the release, I have a problem all commands after the command 'TextCmd_ClearPropose' on FuncTextCmd.cpp are not working, they not executing at all, for example 'TextCmd_userlist' not working, any solution for that? thanks.

This is not a bug within these files but a feature request.

Please make a proper help thread next time.

__NO_COMMAND_LIMITATION -> https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/flyff-1191526/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I am wondering why is it when I search for the 135 items in propItem.txt.txt it shows but when i search it on propitem.txt it doesnt exist? But I can create the item's ingame?

Some of the items also are searchable in propitem.txt.txt but when I searched them in propitem.txt they dont exist.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score

I am wondering why is it when I search for the 135 items in propItem.txt.txt it shows but when i search it on propitem.txt it doesnt exist? But I can create the item's ingame?

V16+ uses Spec_Item and not propItem.

For general inquiries please start making your own help threads as this is not the first time you have hi-jacked this thread for questions not really related to this release.

Back