Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v19.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I went to the npc arena, but there is no menu to enter the arena.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh...I just realized I have to be level 80. It's really embarrassing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Addet 168 Slot inventory and some others features works like alway from Ketchup with 0 errors etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr. ketchup, you will always be a legend in FlyFF's circle. Thank you very much for your contribution, which enables us to recall and experience the wonderful life of FlyFF. Thank you very much for teaching me a lot. I also wish you good health and stay away from COVID-19. FlyFF generates electricity because of you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you Bro, for all the hardwork and help you did to us im a silent member in this site but i always thankful for your help. i learned a lot to you thank you,

from Philippines,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thanks for this awesome release ketchup ! :), just want to ask why i get this error when on your k18.3 and k15 works fine compiling the source ?

fixed !: just need to reextract your files :D, i think i delete something accidentally xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release but. when i put the cursor on hp bar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry maybe I'm disturbing but I have a problem I've just tested your two versions so the V18 as well as the v19, the v18 works perfectly nothing to say you did a good job, however the V19 does not work for me, the character remains blocked at the selection of the person I have no error in my log files would you perhaps have a solution for me? I have however deleted the V18 databases and installed your V19 databases before launching the server, I do not really understand where the problem can come from... do you need more information to know me? to help ?

I also note that the world server does not even display online players, do you see what I mean? that is to say that basically I thought it came from the maps so I changed the world server as well as the madrigal folder, but nothing works :/

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry maybe I'm disturbing but I have a problem I've just tested your two versions so the V18 as well as the v19, the v18 works perfectly nothing to say you did a good job, however the V19 does not work for me, the character remains blocked at the selection of the person I have no error in my log files would you perhaps have a solution for me? I have however deleted the V18 databases and installed your V19 databases before launching the server, I do not really understand where the problem can come from... do you need more information to know me? to help ?

I also note that the world server does not even display online players, do you see what I mean? that is to say that basically I thought it came from the maps so I changed the world server as well as the madrigal folder, but nothing works :/

You have to use the database included with these files otherwise they won't work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about the WorldDialog in v20 in contaminated rhisis trials? hopefully will release soon to your threads. much more excitement if the drops of the said dungeon is on quest mode . like retail flyff

thanks for this release

Inactive
Reaction score
how about the WorldDialog in v20 in contaminated rhisis trials? hopefully will release soon to your threads. much more excitement if the drops of the said dungeon is on quest mode . like retail flyff

thanks for this release

K8JUGrj - [VS22] v19.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Same with WizArrow problem in the first place

No idea really, but your more then welcome to look at the source code and take a look and figure it out and contribute back to the community lol.

Last edited:
Back