Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v19.2

Inactive
Reaction score
You can follow this 100% FREE and awesome guide by Groxy101 on how to install vs, sql server and setup these files: Click Here!

Please use this thread to report bugs related to this release only! If your asking about how to add stuff to this release then please use the help section!!!

Requirements:

• Visual Studio 2022 Community ( Install Requirements: )
  • SQL Server 2012+

What's included?
  • Source is fully updated to VS22.
  • Game guard has been removed.
  • Boost has been removed.
  • FFLdump has been removed.
  • Lua was updated to 5.3.4
  • CW quest & sound are also working.
Tested On:
  • Visual Studio Community 2022
  • Sql Server 2019 Standard
  • Windows 10 & 11 Professional
Some Notes:
  • These files have been tested and appear to be working fine out of the box. I am however not responsible for SECURITY FIXES, added features and etc. If you want those things then you need to add them yourselves as they are NOT INCLUDED.
  • Built with the retail V19 client.
  • WorldDialog is complete with V19, source included and in English (Google Translate).
  • All boxes should be fully functional and working for V19.
  • Drops have been done according to retail standards for V19.
  • Resource is current with retail as of the original release date of V19.
  • HP bar was left out on purpose as some people prefer Florists bar over retail. If you want retails find any V19 source and add __TARGET_INF_V19
  • Model and(or) Lookchange was left out as people have their own personal preference.
  • Patcher source is included and can be configured by kCommon.h in the actual patcher source unlike before.
Defines:
Code:
//|: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#define    NEUZ_TITLE    "[VS22] Ketchup V19"            //: Window title of the client.
#define    NEUZ_BHASH    "sunkist"                //: String to boot the client.
#define    NEUZ_IPSET    "127.0.0.1"                    //: Ip of the server, must match AccountServer.ini & LoginServer.ini.
#define    NEUZ_CPORT    "5400"                    //: Cache port, must match CacheServer.ini.
#define    NEUZ_PHASH    "kikugalanet"            //: Md5 password salt.
#define    NEUZ_MSGVR    "20100412"                //: Ver of the server, must match AccountServer.ini & LoginServer.ini.

//|: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#define    __FIX_STAT_BUFF                                    //: Fixes some issues present with the v19 spec_item.
#define    __SLEEPING_FIX                                    //: Fixes the stun/sleeping bug present with Echoes of Weary.
#define    __SYS_SCR_CANCELLATION                            //: Scroll of Unbinding.
#define    __NAVIGATOR_V19                                    //: V19 Navigator.
#define    __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19                                //: New exchange windows with arrow icons.
#define    __NEW_TASKBAR_V19                                //: V19 Taskbar.
#define    __TREASUREBOX                                    //: Retail like treasure box system.
#define    __STATISTICS                                    //: Extra stats in the char window.
#define    __KIA_GOALDATA_FIX                        //: Fixes quest arrow bug.

Other Defines:
Code:
#define    __3RD_LEGEND16
#define    __BARUNA_PIERCING
#define    __COLOSSEUM
#define    __CROSSBOW
#define    __DEBUG_SALT
#define    __FASHION_COMBINE
#define    __IMPROVE_MAP_SYSTEM
#define    __INSTANCE_AGGRO_SYSTEM
#define    __INVISIBLE_FIX
#define    __ITEMLINK
#define    __LECTURE_V17
#define    __LOADING_SCREEN_UPDATE
#define    __NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
#define    __NEW_PROP_PARAMETER
#define    __NEW_SKILL_TREE
#define    __NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS
#define    __NEW_WEAPON_GLOW
#define    __NO_AFTER_SKIN
#define    __NO_SUB_LANG
#define    __SECURITY_FIXES
#define    __UPGRADE_SUCCESS_SCROLL
#define    __WND_BUTTONS
#define    __WND_BUTTONS_FIX

Download:
Password: Lodelight

Github (Source Only):

Source updates will always happen on Github only, so download the original package above and carry the source over from github!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thanks to Ketchup, you are able to let me and my friends play this game. Since I am from China, I would like to ask if it is possible to make it display Chinese?Finally, please ignore those who slander you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ketchup, thank you very much for the work you do for the community here in ragezone, you are always the first to contribute and willing to help, you have helped me and I know many people too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for everything you've done for this community, your releases are definitely what opened up the possibility for people in the flyff scene to actually start a community/play for fun and that's thanks to you, and no one else. Sadly they didn't appreciate you enough but it's their loss now.
:top::thumbup1:

Inactive
Reaction score
First of all, thanks to Ketchup, you are able to let me and my friends play this game. Since I am from China, I would like to ask if it is possible to make it display Chinese?Finally, please ignore those who slander you.

You would have to translate the language of the client which would be quite extensive. I'm not sure about database work but I'm sure you would have to alter some stuff there to. Overall it's a lot of work AFAIK. Then again with the source anything is possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would have to translate the language of the client which would be quite extensive. I'm not sure about database work but I'm sure you would have to alter some stuff there to. Overall it's a lot of work AFAIK. Then again with the source anything is possible.
Thank you so much for your reply I think I get it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can the customer service side use the K18 you released? Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all. Thankyou so much for all your guides, helps, releases for the community. ive learned a lot about flyff from your good source. Please allow me to use your V19 source to learn again:D:
Thankyou so much Ketchup, you are the BEST!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you've done a great service here Ketchup, even if this is your last release I hope you still stick around for a while. you're always the one to jump in from what I've seen from lurking these boards. made things very easy to get in to the pflyff community without any prior experience. (and those who you will push people towards to even more advance that)
people can be rude and very ungrateful but haters gonna hate.

stay a legend

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One of the best release of this year thank you very much for the BIG Contribution in this forum salute Ketchup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for all your contributions to this community, Ketchup. Especially this one.
Out of curiosity I just set this up and took a look at it. Not sure if I did something wrong but the First thing I noticed are that the monsters are actually not doing any damage. Just to let you know :)

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you very much for all your contributions to this community, Ketchup. Especially this one.
Out of curiosity I just set this up and took a look at it. Not sure if I did something wrong but the First thing I noticed are that the monsters are actually not doing any damage. Just to let you know :)

Working fine here:
tIMOqdC - [VS22] v19.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanna ask about this when you move the client this error below comes out and the client will auto close

Code:
2022/ 9/ 9   00:18:15   Could not reset the Direct3D device.

This sample will now exit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Font from Remove Pierced Card is still black

replace this if you want to change to white
void CWndRemovePiercing::OnDraw( C2DRender* p2DRender )
Code:
Find

p2DRender->TextOut( lpWndCtrl->rect.left + 10, lpWndCtrl->rect.top + 8, textOpt, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0) );

Code:
To

p2DRender->TextOut( lpWndCtrl->rect.left + 21, lpWndCtrl->rect.top + 3, textOpt, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 255, 255, 255) );

Just wanna ask about this when you move the client this error below comes out and the client will auto close

Code:

i dont know and im not sure. how about this
Code:
#define __WND_BUTTONS
#define __WND_BUTTONS_FIX

Inactive
Reaction score

Code:

Font from Remove Pierced Card is still black

replace this if you want to change to white
void CWndRemovePiercing::OnDraw( C2DRender* p2DRender )
Code:
Find

p2DRender->TextOut( lpWndCtrl->rect.left + 10, lpWndCtrl->rect.top + 8, textOpt, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0) );

Code:
To

p2DRender->TextOut( lpWndCtrl->rect.left + 21, lpWndCtrl->rect.top + 3, textOpt, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 255, 255, 255) );

Both issues have been fixed and the link has been updated in my original post.

Thanks to both of you for reporting/contributing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Updated code, start the client and exit the game in a flash

Back