Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v19.2

Inactive
Reaction score
So I have no intentions of updating, adding things or fixing things really. This is the part where YOU the community helps contribute back for other members and help each other.

Like i said this is my final release.

However you can use the version of the taskbar with that bug or you can use the one here on pastebin. Be aware that the one on pastbin completely removes the tooltip from motions in the taskbar itself. You can search this for "FIX YOURSELF" for the block of code where the problem seems to exist.

Somethings to note about this but it only happens with motions in the taskbar, nothing else.
It only happens in 1 - 10 of the taskbar and no other bar.

This is removed in the paste bin below:

Tbh i'm tired of supporting a scene that shows little to no respect for one another, nor myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for the community :)
I hope people come back to the flyff pserver community since you provide good material to learn from

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me about this CClientSocket.Fetch error
Code:
2022/11/18   23:40:26   CClientSocket.Fetch: ip = 188.61.253.14, size = 790647882
This error always show up after few hours after the server starts in VPS.
and suddenly a crash will happen in the program it's either coreserver,accountserver,databaseserver,cert etc etc..

I implemented __SECURITY_FIXES and some __GAMEGUARD fixes.
And add some features with the database implementation like:
Code:
__BATTLEPASS
__OFFLINE_VENDOR
__SWITCH_EQUIP

And i change and setup all ports to this and add it into firewall just like the screenshot below:

I read some thread regarding this CClientSocket.Fetch Error Issues in the other forum or even here in ragezone but the only posible problem they say is:
Code:
Possible problems:

- Packet encryption
- You try to send corrupted packets.
- Someone took his hands on the CAr buffer
- And last is about [B]netcode[/B] thing i really don't have idea about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive
Reaction score
Code:
2022/11/18   23:40:26   CClientSocket.Fetch: ip = 188.61.253.14, size = 790647882
and suddenly a crash will happen in the program it's either coreserver,accountserver,databaseserver,cert etc etc..

Code:
__BATTLEPASS
__OFFLINE_VENDOR
__SWITCH_EQUIP

And i change and setup all ports to this and add it into firewall just like the screenshot below:

I read some thread regarding this CClientSocket.Fetch Error Issues in the other forum or even here in ragezone but the only posible problem they say is:
Code:
Possible problems:

- Packet encryption
- And last is about [B]netcode[/B] thing i really don't have idea about it.
[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with systems implemented by you and everything to do with port scanning. This has been said now on multiple sites and told to you multiple times. Change your ports, setup and secure your vps correctly OR change to the V21.2 network code.

You should also learn to debug and see where problems come from so they can be fixed.

The files your trying to bribe people to fix this for you are already public and on this forum btw: 
[URL="https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/marky-gozo-green-theme-1191641/"]https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/marky-gozo-green-theme-1191641/[/URL]

And the post of your all.h is from guru and not from my files. 

So you should be posting your query there not here.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:

Code:
__BATTLEPASS
__OFFLINE_VENDOR
__SWITCH_EQUIP

Code:
Possible problems:

- Packet encryption
- And last is about [B]netcode[/B] thing i really don't have idea about it.[/QUOTE]
Something is off with your query and does not seems to be the one from ketchup release. First of all , where is your NEUZ_CPORT ? Why do did you made an inbound rule with your NEUZ_IPSET address? From all this I can conclude that you are not doing things correctly, check the groxy tutorial again maybe. Been using ketchup releases for 3+ years at least and never had that kind of problem, In the other hand when I started to get into the flyff scene this error appear when I went into crappy sources. Try to change ports numbers of NEUZ_CPORT & PN_LOGINSRVR & PN_CERTIFIER	to 1010, 1020 , 1030 or something maybe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with systems implemented by you and everything to do with port scanning. This has been said now on multiple sites and told to you multiple times. Change your ports, setup and secure your vps correctly OR change to the V21.2 network code.

You should also learn to debug and see where problems come from so they can be fixed.

The files your trying to bribe people to fix this for you are already public and on this forum btw:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/marky-gozo-green-theme-1191641/

And the post of your all.h is from guru and not from my files.

So you should be posting your query there not here.

The file you release is just the source of it, and about the files that you said that files that im editing is guru? no it's not it's your K19 release files i just edit kCommon.h and add configurations in it.

And about the debug i've posted it already in the help section and no one cares about it.

Something is off with your query and does not seems to be the one from ketchup release. First of all , where is your NEUZ_CPORT ? Why do did you made an inbound rule with your NEUZ_IPSET address? From all this I can conclude that you are not doing things correctly, check the groxy tutorial again maybe. Been using ketchup releases for 3+ years at least and never had that kind of problem, In the other hand when I started to get into the flyff scene this error appear when I went into crappy sources. Try to change ports numbers of NEUZ_CPORT & PN_LOGINSRVR & PN_CERTIFIER to 1010, 1020 , 1030 or something maybe.

Ok thanks for your advise, Btw i allow NEUZ_IPSET in inbound rules coz i can't connect in my domain and even login in game

Inactive
Reaction score
Tons of servers use my bases and don't have these issues. Infact I have been running a vps now with my 18 and haven't had this issue at all. So Im pretty sure it comes down to poor setup and security on your end.

I really don't know what else to tell you honestly. I also wouldn't add all of those florist/as flyff fixes either as most of it is junk and it could be contributing to your problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tons of servers use my bases and don't have these issues. Infact I have been running a vps now with my 18 and haven't had this issue at all. So Im pretty sure it comes down to poor setup and security on your end.

I really don't know what else to tell you honestly. I also wouldn't add all of those florist/as flyff fixes either as most of it is junk and it could be contributing to your problems.

Yeah you're right it's all about the poor setup in firewall and i think i have manage to fix it it's been 24hrs and i didn't get the error issue.. Thank you very much for the advise's and hints. My only problem now is how to include my domain in firewall to make it access in public

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an amazing release AS ALWAYS from you @Ketchup --- I don't think the Flyff P-Server would flourish that it is now without your releases. Hope you'll stick around for some of us nooblets to bugger you with stupid questions xD xD

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah you're right it's all about the poor setup in firewall and i think i have manage to fix it it's been 24hrs and i didn't get the error issue.. Thank you very much for the advise's and hints. My only problem now is how to include my domain in firewall to make it access in public

You don't include a domain into the firewall.

Use something like cloudflare and hook your server ip to the dns. Then update where you bought the domain from and change the name servers that cloudflare provides you. Then allow ports 80, 443 via your firewall.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't include a domain into the firewall.

Use something like cloudflare and hook your server ip to the dns. Then update where you bought the domain from and change the name servers that cloudflare provides you. Then allow ports 80, 443 via your firewall.

Ohh i see got it!. It's all about the port thank you very much! it help's a lot! :handsdown:

Inactive
Reaction score
Ohh i see got it!. It's all about the port thank you very much! it help's a lot! :handsdown:

Glad you resolved your issues. You should post how you fixed the socket issue for others if they need it as you would be doing them a service.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you resolved your issues. You should post how you fixed the socket issue for others if they need it as you would be doing them a service.

I fixed the socket issue by setting up the right ports in the firewall and allow it (cert,cache,login & NEUZ_CPORT)both inbound and outbound and secure it in outbound. And about the domain to make it access in public i just open the ports of (80,443) and now all is accessible and works fine big thanks to Ketchup, Percuflex :handsdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this weird issue. .bat file exits withour even booting my neuz.exe to open, anyone here got the same issue?

Inactive
Reaction score
i got this weird issue. .bat file exits withour even booting my neuz.exe to open, anyone here got the same issue?

Make sure the boot string is the same in kcommon as it is in the bat file. Otherwise make sure u didn't delete it from within the source.

Back