Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v19.2

Inactive
Reaction score
thanks it works perfectly :)

Do we have V22 resource ?
:)

You can do it yourself, download the retail client extract it, unpack the res and copy things over.

This is V19 and I have no plans of updating it to V22.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Killed a few Monsters and among those where the Burudengs (Level 5's), there i've noticed a interesting Bug. Some, but not all, Wodden Swords appear without a name, even the ones that do drop naturally upgraded are affected. Picture taken on the collector field, in order to recreate it via '/cn "Burudeng" 200 2'.
It might affect more Monsters/ Drops.

CxJbn8 - [VS22] v19.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Killed a few Monsters and among those where the Burudengs (Level 5's), there i've noticed a interesting Bug. Some, but not all, Wodden Swords appear without a name, even the ones that do drop naturally upgraded are affected. Picture taken on the collector field, in order to recreate it via '/cn "Burudeng" 200 2'.
It might affect more Monsters/ Drops.

CxJbn8 - [VS22] v19.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

So i found the issue of the blank wooden sword.
Code:
II_WEA_SWO_PPWOODEN

In propItem.txt.txt change this:
Code:
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_013028

To:
Code:
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_013028	Moldy Wooden Sword

This is what they did on retail.

Thanks for the report :thumbup:

I have updated the download link to fix this error and have pulled the github fixes to it as well.

File is now listed as 19.2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello , can someone help me , i start server and window open for some seconds then close, what can be wrong please help ? And why is here no ranking obd ? sory iam new at this want to make server for personal use for teaching
thanks for answer :) everything start normal (account server, certifier , database ...)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , can someone help me , i start server and window open for some seconds then close, what can be wrong please help ? And why is here no ranking obd ? sory iam new at this want to make server for personal use for teaching
thanks for answer :) everything start normal (account server, certifier , database ...)

Did u use Merge.exe in Server/Resource and move all .res file yfrom Server/ResClient to Client Folder before?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May I ask what's wrong? I have done something and it shows this error message. What do I need to fix?
Lodelight - [VS22] v19.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Lodelight - [VS22] v19.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can follow this 100% FREE and awesome guide by @Groxy101 on how to install vs, sql server and setup these files: Click Here!

Please use this thread to report bugs related to this release only! If your asking about how to add stuff to this release then please use the help section!!!

Requirements:
  • Visual Studio 2022 Community ( Install Requirements: )
  • SQL Server 2012+
What's included?
  • Source is fully updated to VS22.
  • Game guard has been removed.
  • Boost has been removed.
  • FFLdump has been removed.
  • Lua was updated to 5.3.4
  • CW quest & sound are also working.
Tested On:
  • Visual Studio Community 2022
  • Sql Server 2019 Standard
  • Windows 10 & 11 Professional
Some Notes:
  • These files have been tested and appear to be working fine out of the box. I am however not responsible for SECURITY FIXES, added features and etc. If you want those things then you need to add them yourselves as they are NOT INCLUDED.
  • Built with the retail V19 client.
  • WorldDialog is complete with V19, source included and in English (Google Translate).
  • All boxes should be fully functional and working for V19.
  • Drops have been done according to retail standards for V19.
  • Resource is current with retail as of the original release date of V19.
  • HP bar was left out on purpose as some people prefer Florists bar over retail. If you want retails find any V19 source and add __TARGET_INF_V19
  • Model and(or) Lookchange was left out as people have their own personal preference.
  • Patcher source is included and can be configured by kCommon.h in the actual patcher source unlike before.
Defines:
Code:
//|: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#define NEUZ_TITLE "[VS22] Ketchup V19" //: Window title of the client.
#define NEUZ_BHASH "sunkist" //: String to boot the client.
#define NEUZ_IPSET "127.0.0.1" //: Ip of the server, must match AccountServer.ini & LoginServer.ini.
#define NEUZ_CPORT "5400" //: Cache port, must match CacheServer.ini.
#define NEUZ_PHASH "kikugalanet" //: Md5 password salt.
#define NEUZ_MSGVR "20100412" //: Ver of the server, must match AccountServer.ini & LoginServer.ini.

//|: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

#define __FIX_STAT_BUFF //: Fixes some issues present with the v19 spec_item.
#define __SLEEPING_FIX //: Fixes the stun/sleeping bug present with Echoes of Weary.
#define __SYS_SCR_CANCELLATION //: Scroll of Unbinding.
#define __NAVIGATOR_V19 //: V19 Navigator.
#define __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19 //: New exchange windows with arrow icons.
#define __NEW_TASKBAR_V19 //: V19 Taskbar.
#define __TREASUREBOX //: Retail like treasure box system.
#define __STATISTICS //: Extra stats in the char window.
#define __KIA_GOALDATA_FIX //: Fixes quest arrow bug.

Other Defines:
Code:
#define __3RD_LEGEND16
#define __BARUNA_PIERCING
#define __COLOSSEUM
#define __CROSSBOW
#define __DEBUG_SALT
#define __FASHION_COMBINE
#define __IMPROVE_MAP_SYSTEM
#define __INSTANCE_AGGRO_SYSTEM
#define __INVISIBLE_FIX
#define __ITEMLINK
#define __LECTURE_V17
#define __LOADING_SCREEN_UPDATE
#define __NEW_ITEM_VARUNA
#define __NEW_PROP_PARAMETER
#define __NEW_SKILL_TREE
#define __NEW_STACKABLE_AMPS
#define __NEW_WEAPON_GLOW
#define __NO_AFTER_SKIN
#define __NO_SUB_LANG
#define __SECURITY_FIXES
#define __UPGRADE_SUCCESS_SCROLL
#define __WND_BUTTONS
#define __WND_BUTTONS_FIX

Download:
Password: RzKetchup

Github (Source Only):

Source updates will always happen on Github only, so download the original package above and carry the source over from github!!
Hello, can u update links? Thx!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone can share its backup for this one? Ima try to setup for starter :)
Thank you. I also open for a good people to start developing one.

Back