Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Control Panel TO Cabal & Auto Setup One-Click

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have programmed a Small Script Site To Control in Game And Setup Game Server Only By Click ButtonAdvantages:1- Setup Server in Centos 6, 7, 8 With One Click2- Show Logs And Errors in Server3- Know The Server is online or not4- Get The status of service is online or not like Login-Server, World-Server, etc5- Show All Accounts in Server Can u Remove, Insert And Change The Accounts6- Control in Server Like Start, Stop, Restart, etc7- Change Files Server Online8- Can u connect to SSH And Do command online and And Etc...need me to make this Script is Online Website Can u Login in And Do this thing for free or sell source code? What would you like me to do?I Sorry I'm bad at English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have programmed a Small Script Site To Control in Game And Setup Game Server Only By Click ButtonAdvantages:1- Setup Server in Centos 6, 7, 8 With One Click2- Show Logs And Errors in Server3- Know The Server is online or not4- Get The status of service is online or not like Login-Server, World-Server, etc5- Show All Accounts in Server Can u Remove, Insert And Change The Accounts6- Control in Server Like Start, Stop, Restart, etc7- Change Files Server Online8- Can u connect to SSH And Do command online and And Etc...need me to make this Script is Online Website Can u Login in And Do this thing for free or sell source code? What would you like me to do?I Sorry I'm bad at English

this will be one of a hell project and if this will be released here and community will surely be happy and will have your un dying loyalty and respect!

Back