Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extension of reading in additional space enhancements

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post on the forum, I was making the skills passive but I noticed that some statuses are not read but working [on the server side], looking for the memory drops at this address: 0x00553455 realized that he reads the extras and writes them in shortcut C, I would like help to make the reading of extras and have passive skills a reality.sorry for bad english.:grr:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess this is the memory pointer destination. I am not good in ASM but can understand a little bit.
Question now is: how to compute this pointer destination?

I raise a hypothesis but people just want things ready, this week I decided but I will not share, so the full developments are not moving.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. the main word what you are looking for FREELEECH... There are very few people exists who can handle ASM things. Dunno why you are suprised.
I am new to the forum and also in assembly language, I spent 3 months hunting this and finally got it, I imagined that people helped each other here and I was ready to share many other things, but I was discouraged.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and also in assembly language, I spent 3 months hunting this and finally got it, I imagined that people helped each other here and I was ready to share many other things, but I was discouraged.

If everyone thought this way, nothing would ever be released and you wouldn't have server files and tools to work with. You seem to not realise that not many people here have the know-how to contribute to things like this. That doesn't mean we shouldn't share our findings or work. Imagine if chumpy never released the original EP2 repacks, if nobody every released all the numerous EP8 repacks, or if I never released my 010 templates and various tools...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = estsoft; 9026018] Se todos pensassem dessa maneira, nada seria lançado e você não teria arquivos e ferramentas do servidor para trabalhar. Você parece não perceber que muitas pessoas aqui não têm o know-how para contribuir para coisas como essa. Isso não significa que não devemos compartilhar nossas descobertas ou trabalhar. Imagine se o chumpy nunca tivesse lançado os repacks EP2 originais, se ninguém lançasse todos os inúmeros repacks EP8, ou se eu nunca tivesse lançado meus modelos 010 e várias ferramentas ... [/ QUOTE]

​you are absolutely right, my attitude really was not the best.

Back