Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone know how to fix only the female char is like this I couldn't find the error in ech
upanddown - 8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain - RaGEZONE Forums

does anyone know how to fix only the female char is like this I couldn't find the error in ech

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha, long time I haven't been here.

For Version and MagicKey: they're overwritten by the dll.

DllClientVersion - 8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain - RaGEZONE Forums DllMagicKey - 8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain - RaGEZONE Forums

Have fun :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please Help us, we already change the ip inside of DevPack using Hex Workshop but nothing happens And I use client version 420 and magickey 376014642 in both LoginSvr_01 and SQL thanks.

:lol:Use 010 to change the IP and save, SQL does not need to change the magic key, the service can cancel version verification!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey folks quick question, I am having an issue with the cabalmain, as in, after starting the batch file, no matter how many times, the client just autocloses.
It is boggling my mind, I would truly appreciate some help on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello, i edit the dev.dll in 010 editor and i got this error, can someone give me a dev.dll with 192.168.1.200 ip in it? thanks..sorry im just learning how to do it..i hope there is someone who can help me, server is running but my problem is the client..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Female character fixed outside town but inside is bugged.

Untitled1 - 8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain - RaGEZONE Forums

Fixed from old source :D

Cabal(220529-1855-Ver420-0000) - 8.5 Classes in 1 CabalMain - RaGEZONE Forums

Cash Shop button is not working, it says The service is not yet available, I even fixed my Cash Shop link on my LoginSvr and also used my Cash Shop.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back