Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beauty and Useful Website for Cabal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error Notice: Undefined variable: num inC:\xampp\htdocs\cabalnew\rankings.phpon line108

How to fix this

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would suggest that newcomers learn a little php before asking questions about fixing site .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would suggest that newcomers learn a little php before asking questions about fixing site .
if you don't want to help you don't need to comment anything ..... I know you are a good person in the field of php script

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you don't want to help you don't need to comment anything ..... I know you are a good person in the field of php script
What's wrong with his comment? He is suggesting you. If you want to be a baby with that attitude then you are not allowed in development section. How come!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's wrong with his comment? He is suggesting you. If you want to be a baby with that attitude then you are not allowed in development section. How come!

these are all new IDs of the same person, who only make profit. already know who. No need to create many new IDs .... we know you. if you don't want to help leave this forum.

don't come here to make a profit, then scam people who want to learn???

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
these are all new IDs of the same person, who only make profit. already know who. No need to create many new IDs .... we know you. if you don't want to help leave this forum.

don't come here to make a profit, then scam people who want to learn???
Show some proof newbie Sep 2022.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is null check error; You will need to add a condition to check null or empty so that error will disappear
try to add a character with both nation and join at least 1 war and check the result.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ family how to login in the admin panel of this site

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls help, how put 9 class. bcose i have error in rangking for 9 class (Pls refer below ). How Fix ....... pls share script for 9 class ranking???, bcos this website only have 6 class

error website for class - Beauty and Useful Website for Cabal - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back