Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beauty and Useful Website for Cabal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is there anyone how to Decrypt PHP files here...its SourceGuardian Script

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
open your index file look for line 273 and you will see the problem

i know but need put what command????? Script to many misssing??? Pls Help ?????

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
variable my_login not exist.

check your files, see where variable is making and create then.

next week, have a litle break here for my job, im see this files.

Please help if you have an idea to solve this problem, because there are many scripts that are found to be faulty....and need to be repaired.....and in this there are many who are not even good at repairing the script or proper coding. That's why I want to ask for help from someone who is skilled or knows where the file needs to be created

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help if you have an idea to solve this problem, because there are many scripts that are found to be faulty....and need to be repaired.....and in this there are many who are not even good at repairing the script or proper coding. That's why I want to ask for help from someone who is skilled or knows where the file needs to be created
Everyone has a real life job to be done too, if you can't wait or try to fix it since you are talking too much about this issue then either give it up or just be a player who doesn't have any issue just to play and hunt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fix all problem my problem now is my hosting, not working in my vps apache? any recommendation? thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fix all problem my problem now is my hosting, not working in my vps apache? any recommendation? thanks in advance
Open port 80 and 1433, check if there is other application that is using port 80.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are u using localhost ????

try to use paid hosting . seems like localhost error only

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
send you file pls .....we will test for you???

variable my_login not exist.

check your files, see where variable is making and create then.

next week, have a litle break here for my job, im see this files.

bro, hope be done. Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls how fix rankings.php error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone solve this problem when creating an account?
Connection Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 201 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]� �p 'cabal_tool_registerAccount' (SQLExecute[201] at /root/pdo_odbc/odbc_stmt.c:254)

odbc_stmt.c:254 is
253 default:
254 pdo_odbc_stmt_error("SQLExecute");
255 return 0;

Back