Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bike Extend Dll source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

• Bike Extend
  • Custom Boss message
  • Dungeon info in map extend
  • Monster Hp view
  • Character name in War

Missing

• Retarget macro
  • +20 Upgrade

Credits to developer who created it. Some greedy people will stop reselling it :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone managed to get the Bossmsg working ? Dont show any msg for me when using functions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• Bike Extend
  • Custom Boss message
  • Monster Hp view
  • Character name in War

Missing

• Retarget macro
  • +20 Upgrade

Credits to developer who created it. Some greedy people will stop reselling it :)
I appreciate your efforts sharing this file but please be cautious on releasing source/info like this that can be use to exploit by hackers. This can be use to all ep8.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I add bike 27 for example? can someone guide me in that part , i use VS 2017

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just discovered that new age 8.5 WorldSvr.bin isn't applicable on this dll. I mean i'm using the new age 8.5 worldsvr bin zoom,hp doesn't work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source works with every EP8 cabalmain. For example bike speed is only client sided so ur bins doesnt matter. If you get crash or DC u should comment out section like ( change packet, set XOR , premium )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After i enable this dll, can someone help me with which files to update to add a new bike ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • Bike Extend
  • Custom Boss message
  • Monster Hp view
  • Character name in War

After i enable this dll. What's Next?
  • Share all the work. thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnot manage to enable it yet, because i cannot connect to channels with this dll. but i was wondering which files to edit exactly, so i can add extra bikes, for example the bike on and off effects.

Back