Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CABAL EP8 Files with a lot of content [ Please check! ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's to you

thank you for this, but what I meant was the in game item shop?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[h=3]Dangerous File Blocked[/h]The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Mediafire said.

XOR: 92 3B 18 2F

try this patch works fine

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i mean if you have a completed setup server that will run, ( already build centos with cabal server running on vmware or virtualbox ) :mellow:

I am using these files that you have posted

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rcanary - CABAL EP8 Files with a lot of content [ Please check! ] - RaGEZONE Forums
Tower of undead b5f unfinished

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Tower of undead b4f edit drop unfinished
REMOVED

REMOVED

rcanary - CABAL EP8 Files with a lot of content [ Please check! ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone willing to upload there completed ready made centos server using this cabal that i share, if you have a time to upload and share it. if not, it's ok. i like to test it before my PC using is sold , nextweek or nextmonth. I want to focus on my personal life , trying find myself because i have a worst career path :kiss: , Just drop a message or share your build here on #Ragezone.

Your ready build server will benefits on all members in this cabal forum, and so on.

if you think this is stupidity , i'm sorry. just skip my comment. :*:

Thank you, #Ragezone for all learnings , knowledge since day 1
stupiditystupidity

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't forget to put Xdata of x-pasa

honestly I was just about to test this patch, what client_version and client_magickey is this? also the Cashshop.bak that you have sent me,..

your SQL is v15 and I think mine is only v14? can I update my SQL to v15 or do I need to install a new one?

Brother! do you mind sharing or lending the client patch you used on your client?!

Tower of undead b5f unfinished

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Tower of undead b4f edit drop unfinished
REMOVED

REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score

honestly I was just about to test this patch, what client_version and client_magickey is this? also the Cashshop.bak that you have sent me,..

your SQL is v15 and I think mine is only v14? can I update my SQL to v15 or do I need to install a new one?

Brother! do you mind sharing or lending the client patch you used on your client?!

MagicKey=543957863

for Cashshop it should also work on your sql otherwise upgrade to 15

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is the one posted i first page here..

Cabalmain

XDATA XOR DEFAULT

Back