Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Event Data , Event List Working Fully !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL man, you too know, u got this from me and from Revy, so give the credits, because its not your work... -.-

What you expected? shared this work with spike , you should know like others everything shared with spike will end in a release. I don't blame Spike for what he made .. sharing works from other servers. I blame you and others who share confidential work with him.
All of you want something unique in every server but if this continue you will know how it ends.
Sorry Spike but all works should be released by people who made this and not by you !
Maybe some of you will argue what i said but in the end this is the true.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
unfortunately a lot of people who deprives or files to share knowledge, we can only learn something more from others who manage to infiltrate among the small group closed

Reaction score
This solution made by Revy.. Spike just changed it for SFC system.. But they was agreed to nonsharing without any discuss... In last some days everybody gonna mad. I think so this section growed it better as like before never...

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Yes, I have tried. But since it doesn't work I will simply point out that like you said some procedures and tables are missing and would have to yet be fully written for it to work.

Most people and on official they use a web site to purchase Tpoint, if there even is one at all.

To bad, with such a fancy Tpoint shop npc and selling windows ui ingame, drewl.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stored Procedured > cabal_sp_ems_get_eventdata
Code:
EMST_INVALID = 0,
EMST_EVENT_MONSTER_SPAWN = 1,
EMST_EVENT_ITEM_COLLECTING = 2,
// EMST_EVENT_LOTTERY_ITEM = 3,
EMST_EVENT_GOAL = 4,
EMST_EVENT_MULTIPLE = 5,
EMST_EVENT_MULTIPLE_15 = 6,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have to think and be customized for the event title
Cabal(130513-0041-Ver374-0000) - Cabal Event Data , Event List Working Fully ! - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(130513-0040-Ver374-0001) - Cabal Event Data , Event List Working Fully ! - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(130513-0039-Ver374-0000) - Cabal Event Data , Event List Working Fully ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Well, thank you guys for that, i still don't know what i have to write in the EventID, i mean form where do i have to get this EventID.
Maybe if you can show me a example, so i can figure out how this are work, thank you again guys!

Reaction score
How this could be the EventID?
I mean i want to know this EventID, look at the image.
How the id of godskin could be this id's?
I just try to figure out how this is work, sry cuz i'm to annoying.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How this could be the EventID?
I mean i want to know this EventID, look at the image.
How the id of godskin could be this id's?
I just try to figure out how this is work, sry cuz i'm to annoying.
1254 Event Type 2 = Item Collect
Where Edit? : cabal_ems_event_item_collecting_table
cabal_ems_event_item_table
cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_itemprice_table
cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_table

1255 Event Type 1 = Monster Spawn (Chang Mob in Event.scp)
Where Edit? : cabal_ems_event_monster_spawn_table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, thank you guys for that, i still don't know what i have to write in the EventID, i mean form where do i have to get this EventID.
Maybe if you can show me a example, so i can figure out how this are work, thank you again guys!

Just create your own events, with your own event id's. Why its that so hard?

Back