Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Ritual Scam 2022.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need someone help to remover MShield Cabalmain. so client ritual can run with file server ritual episod 28 . Bcose file Ritual different from file Client dark cabal and server file iniz

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
need someone help to remover MShield Cabalmain. so client ritual can run with file server ritual episod 28 . Bcose file Ritual different from file Client dark cabal and server file iniz

These files are the same as iniz or dark, there are not many important or significant changes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I offer you Cabal Ritual.
hello I would like to announce to you a Complete Server DB+ website.
Thieves I hate. I saved this file for too long. So here I share with you all this file.
Thank you and good day.

RITUAL BACKUP DBGAME + winscp

Cabal Ritual Official

The real xor is >>> 26 5C 32 8F

can u reupload please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me,how to restore the function of the item shop so that it can work normally 。Clicking it always shows:The service is not yet available

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Excuse me,how to restore the function of the item shop so that it can work normally 。Clicking it always shows:The service is not yet available
9 class cabalmain doesn't support cash shop in-game, as it is needed to enable it in the bin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9 级 cabalmain 不支持游戏内的现金商店,因为需要在 bin 中启用它。

Is it the WorldSvr.bin?I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to fix it,This problem bothered me for several days。

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I offer you Cabal Ritual.
hello I would like to announce to you a Complete Server DB+ website.
Thieves I hate. I saved this file for too long. So here I share with you all this file.
Thank you and good day.

RITUAL BACKUP DBGAME + winscp

Cabal Ritual Official

The real xor is >>> 26 5C 32 8F

Help i cant restore DB

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio------------------------------Restore of database 'Account' failed. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.RelationalEngineTasks)------------------------------ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: The database was backed up on a server running version 15.00.2000. That version is incompatible with this server, which is running version 14.00.3456. Either restore the database on a server that supports the backup, or use a backup that is compatible with this server. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)For help, click:

Back