Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal titan oxi 8class 2022 (full release).

Reaction score
Why don't you all stop already with this stupid atitude and leave the off-topic away? At one point we all have asked questions, that doesn't make you idiot,Special person nor stupid, it's called knowledgement, which you earn it thru years of learning, so questions about editing some files/settings/etc..are totally normal!
Peace out RZ!

Reaction score
ENC-CABAL-TITAN9CLASS-RUSSIA
DOWNLOAD :
PASS EXTRACT FILE : godskinxth
XOR CRACK : A7 19 25 76

SOON .DLL With New UI Character Creation TITAN 9 CLASS FREE

Good luck cracking the dll (LoL), don't forget to credit me as the author if you crack it)

I also share with you xor keys from

NEO cabal XORS C0 6A 14 73
and
Cabal WORLD XORS 87 FF 15 9A

I don't understand why mshield allows such an easy crack of xor keys, but since we were hacked, I think now NEO will also want to close this hack as soon as possible

As one of the developers I will say that these are not Cabal Titan files, it's trash, like the 8.5 episode files

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good luck cracking the dll (LoL), don't forget to credit me as the author if you crack it)

I also share with you xor keys from

NEO cabal XORS C0 6A 14 73
and
Cabal WORLD XORS 87 FF 15 9A

xors from cabal world is working thanks, now from cabal neo it no longer works

Reaction score
ENC-CABAL-TITAN9CLASS-RUSSIA
DOWNLOAD :
PASS EXTRACT FILE : godskinxth
XOR CRACK : A7 19 25 76

SOON .DLL With New UI Character Creation TITAN 9 CLASS FREE

Next time do it on english, or at least post only the lines u have changed so they can implement it in the clients they have on, just a suggestion:eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the CABALMAIN.EXE and the zDisplay.dll really a virus?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone have this link for client? other than mega?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop spam
No one here will answer you how to change XOR keys, no one needs it
If someone deems it necessary, he will post the guide in the Tutorials section

Let me answer you. Selfish ghost!
just dll
DWORD DecryptXOR(DWORD(&arg)[3]){ if (arg[3] > arg[2]) return -1; BYTE Result = 0; switch (arg[3]) { case 0: { arg[3] = 1; Result = *(BYTE*)arg[1] ^ 0x3C; }break; case 1: { arg[3] = 2; Result = *(BYTE*)(arg[1] + 1) ^ 0x2C; }break; case 2: { arg[3] = 3; Result = *(BYTE*)(arg[1] + 2) ^ 0x58; }break; case 3: { arg[3] = 4; Result = *(BYTE*)(arg[1] + 3) ^ 0x4B; }break; default: { Result = *(BYTE*)(arg[1] + (DWORD)arg[3]); arg[3]++; }break; } return Result;}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro , do you really think he will do something like that for free 2nd I think in the main post you can find the source for the class change and if you are skilled enough you will make it , like you have it half done .

Back