Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Website - CabalParabellum - by allocen

Reaction score
Hello RZ :)

Firstly this release is an targeted attack against allocen, who unreliable scammer.
Let's jump back to last year january where im ordered two website for cabal from him. First one was semi-done and delivered, the 2nd one not even started. (Yes, both was paid out!)
So he decided to sell ta 3rd times, and beside the logo change DOESN'T changed anything on the design.
This is the reason why it get released and for a future for you: DO NOT ORDER OR BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!
Even he would be a good developer, but he word "honor" nothing for him.

MEGA:
GDrive:

About the source: Based on Laravel 5. It looks updated and clean. The design unique. It have lot of feature already done, but use your own risk.

I'm not providing support for the code and install guide. You need some knownledge with composer to run it flawless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the reality, not all but most developers from web, server to the game client mods and dungeons, all talk and promises, after payment comes the lame excuses leaving you hopelessly begging for fixes or updates, then the "seen" zone, worst part the job gets abandoned regardless how kind or generous you were.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well, first of all, there was nothing written and signed that I can't do whatever I want with this web and share it with others as well. That's your fault alone. Nevertheless, the lack of miscommunication from your side.

And the one that Parabellum is using, its a temporary one, and not even bought for your knowledge. It's just set up on a VPS that I own and no one has access to it except me. It will get updated with the latest laravel and support for multi-templates along with a proper separate admin/gm dashboard in a few days. So chill up. No one bought anything.

Also, because of people like you, no one should make websites for. I stopped long time ago developing things for those that are not worthy.
Again, that proves how much of a real man are you.

You guys can have it anyway, hope you enjoy it and have it stuck into your ***.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, first of all, there was nothing written and signed that I can't do whatever I want with this web and share it with others as well. That's your fault alone. Nevertheless, the lack of miscommunication from your side.

And the one that Parabellum is using, its a temporary one, and not even bought for your knowledge. It's just set up on a VPS that I own and no one has access to it except me. It will get updated with the latest laravel and support for multi-templates along with a proper separate admin/gm dashboard in a few days. So chill up. No one bought anything.

Also, because of people like you, no one should make websites for. I stopped long time ago developing things for those that are not worthy.
Again, that proves how much of a real man are you.

You guys can have it anyway, hope you enjoy it and have it stuck into your ***.

You offered a service and im paid out it. After giving you months, you are every time just ignored me and near May, simply got blocked.

What you provided for the money? Nothing.

This make a quality about you, and not about me..

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
You offered a service and im paid out it. After giving you months, you are every time just ignored me and near May, simply got blocked.

What you provided for they money? Nothing.

This make a quality about you, and not about me..

You can not have the web and then being refunded many months after. Your fault alone.

Reaction score
You can have your mind, set on whatever helps you sleep at night. :)

The proof about you:

What kind of misscommunication from my side dude?

It's still not about the money and i don't give a duck about it, it's about the peoples who ruining everything like you. You are just a nothingworthy stealer.. That is the truth..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if he paid for the webservices/website he should get it. I dont want to get into this personal disput but take money and delivery nothiing is not a nice move at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest dream of most leechers is this one. Where the client and developer having issues, and release the file for free because of the fkn' misunderstanding. :junglejane::junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow 500 euro and this is what you get.......... popcorn thanks for release

Back