Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop v1.5 beta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop beta

just search for my fix in this tread.

i found also new bug, if you buy when you are in game your alz in your storage will same as what you deposit it will never less your alz after you buy. warning to all and to sir chumpy.

just tale a look at it first before agree on my post.

this is what we need, we must have a converter alz to shop alz and make new db for this.

why? if you buy something in this cash shop during in game your client also sending packet to server to save you character, you can receive the item but it is free.

Hope reply if experience this problem thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

just search for my fix in this tread.

i found also new bug, if you buy when you are in game your alz in your storage will same as what you deposit it will never less your alz after you buy. warning to all and to sir chumpy.

just tale a look at it first before agree on my post.

this is what we need, we must have a converter alz to shop alz and make new db for this.

why? if you buy something in this cash shop during in game your client also sending packet to server to save you character, you can receive the item but it is free.

Hope reply if experience this problem thank you.
Yes this is the problem i have been trying to figure out. Only 1 person had the problem during testing but based ont he info i couldn't work out where the problem was originating and it has taken quite a long time for enough reports to come in for me to finally figure it out. I know a fix which i am testing now and if that fails to sort it out (i can see 1 potential exploit in it i have to test) then i will be implementing the cash in a different db as you suggest.

Thank you Sir.

i use sauron patch and my cashshop worked ^^

I have one question.. this sauron patch can be use all gm command.
such as /_4, /_6, CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+HOME and more.

how to disable all gm command in sauron patch?

same this forum
http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/solution-cabalmain-fix-command-gm-484342/

I use the SAUR0N patch and the gm commands are disabled, they certainly don't work for me and i have even seen posts complaining about the lack of gm conmmand support.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Problem Resolved chumpy

I only edit the Product.scp and are all ok .....Thanks for Your beautyful release and guides !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For the first one you would need to open port 1433 (or whatever your mssql port is) and forward it to the database computer so external connections can get in. If you do this DEFINITELY look at every possible way you could secure mssql though as mssql injection is very popular at the moment.

For the second one there is something you must remember, you can't "see" your external IP to use it as a webserver. By default the webserver will be listening on port 80 and if you open your browser and go to "localhost" you shoudl see your page if it is working. To test external access use an online port scanner to see if port 80 is open.

i opened Port 80 on my router

Virtual Server HTTP192.168.0.167TCP 80 / 80 Always

the firewall page

AllowVirtual Server HTTPWAN,*LAN,192.168.0.167TCP,80

Canyouseeme.org Port test :

Error: I could not see your service on 78.21.xx.xxx on port (80)
Reason: Connection refused

below i saw this:

"Port 80 is the default port for http traffic. With blocked port 80 you will need to run your web server on a non-standard port in conjunction with a port 80/web redirect from No-IP.com."

so made that :

xxxxxweb.no-ip.org

i type : xxxxxweb.no-ip.org in browser - Dont work

but if i type my Server no-ip

xxxxxx.no-ip.org - I get my page, but i asked someone to look if it works at he's browser

and appears he cant see, So i think the problem is the Port 80, disabled?? port redirect to 1433 failed? also tryd another Port same.

Thx in Advance, Lazy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Chumpy,

I got the Registration page to work..yay thanks to you. But that as far as I got because when I did the hex client, I can't start Cabal anymore. It would just give me an error report. I hexed the client and try to find the address and I found 2 of them so I'm not sure if I need to replace both. Also, I had some people online playing but when I refresh the page, it say "There are 0 people online right now" when I know there are more than 0 people online...is there anything I can do to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Chumpy,

I got the Registration page to work..yay thanks to you. But that as far as I got because when I did the hex client, I can't start Cabal anymore. It would just give me an error report. I hexed the client and try to find the address and I found 2 of them so I'm not sure if I need to replace both. Also, I had some people online playing but when I refresh the page, it say "There are 0 people online right now" when I know there are more than 0 people online...is there anything I can do to fix that?

Dinh, the problem you facing after hexing the cabalmain and it gives you error message,

I've fixed it with my own way. Dont know is it the correct way but it's working for me now.

"http://shop.cabal.ogplanet.com/cabalAppShop/default.aspx?v1=" (this is the address u should find n
replace)

I replace the whole address with the same amount of character.

Means, the address in the cabalmain has 60 characters. So I replace it with somehting like below :-

"http://www.mycabalwebshops/my1stcabalwebshop/webshop.php?v1=" (its 60 charaters too)

And with this method, the cash shop in my game is working now. And you wont had that error message

anymore. The error message show "invalid win32 application", right?

You can give it a try, hope you can do it too. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I appreciate the solution, but how do I do it when my "localhost" or my "wan ip" is much shorter?

NVM, I changed the "webshop" file to something much longer to match the 60 char and now no more errors. But the shop still didn't work even after I change the Testmode to False. When I refresh the page, it just now say "Hack Attempt" and nothing show up.

In the game, when I click on the "Item Shop", it says "Service Not Available" and when I refresh the page..still says "Hack Attempt"...any idea what I need to do next??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I appreciate the solution, but how do I do it when my "localhost" or my "wan ip" is much shorter?

NVM, I changed the "webshop" file to something much longer to match the 60 char and now no more errors. But the shop still didn't work even after I change the Testmode to False. When I refresh the page, it just now say "Hack Attempt" and nothing show up.

In the game, when I click on the "Item Shop", it says "Service Not Available" and when I refresh the page..still says "Hack Attempt"...any idea what I need to do next??

Dinh,

You need to do the following steps :-

In WorldSvr_XX_YY.ini set the following:

UseCashShop=1

Only enable it on the WorldSvrs you want the shop available from.

And your ingame cashshop will only work. No more " Service Not Available".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, Under /root/ep2/etc/cabal, I only have 1 WorldSvrs and in there it looks like this:

###################################
#### GameGuard ####
###################################
UseGameGuardAuth=0

# The GameGuard library name
AddGameGuardName=libggauth2.so.0
# GameGuard check interval and timeout
GameGuardInterval=180000
NoResponseTimeout=180000

# UseApex
UseApex=0
# ApexModulePath
#ApexModulePath=./ApexProxy.dll
ApexModulePath=./ApexProxy.so

UseAdminUser=1

# Allow cash shop
# You must have a cash shop website set up
# Your client must also be hexed to the correct URL for your shop
AllowCashShop=1 <---isn't this the same thing as UseCashShop=1 ???

When I restart the server, however, I saw a bunch of WorldSvr_XX_YY runnning..where do I go to edit those? If there is another WorldSvr somewhere that I need to change, please let me know. I thought the AllowCashShop=1 is the same as UseCashShop=1 but im not sure. Either way, my Shop is still unavailable after restarting the server.

The weird thing is a lot of stuff in the WorldSvr.cfg file I turn on by putting 1 after the equal sign but when I checked the log file, it says it's off. It's almost like my brain on a Monday morning, I turned it on but it's always off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dinh,

You only set the cashshop option on in the WorldSvr.ini.

You still need to set the other on too, like your(WorldSvr_01_01.ini).

The WorldSvr_01_01.ini is the Channel file setting that let you see CHANNEL 1 when you login

to the game.

Example : You only set the worldserver cashshop on, but you didnt set which CHANNEL to enable

it for the use of CashShop.

Open your WorldSvr_01_01.ini and set AllowCashShop=1 or UseCashShop=1, then you can use your

cashshop in-game. Which Channel u want the player to use the cash shop, u have to set it in your

WorldSvr_(something)_(somehting) to make it work.

My english explaination is not good, hope u get what I mean here.

PS : I think u are editing the wrong file, I'm not using chumpy's file, but I think it's all almost the same
You need to edit the .ini file not the .cfg file. Open your WinSCP, and you should see left and right 2
column files, you only need to edit the file on the right-side showing in your WinSCP and not the left-side.
The file on the right-side is all the file in your sever that use to run Cabal, and the left-side files is on your
computer but not using to run your Cabal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cyber37,

Thanks for the fast reply. I see what you're saying now. The problem is I don't know where the channel .ini file is. I'm using Chumpy's repack and under /root/ep2/etc/cabal of the Server side in WinSCP, there is only one WorldSvr file. I tried to search in all the other folder under the Ep2 folder and still can't find any other World_XX_YY ini file. I'm stumped.

PS. Alright, I did a through search in the Root folder of the Cabal Server in CentOS...and those WorldSvr_XX_YY.ini are nowhere to be found. I even try to search for any hidden file and still came up with nothing. Maybe this is why I can't use the GM command to summon because the option in the channel are all messed up...I think my brain are on vacation again....

Did u have to create those channel yourself or the server create them for ya after you run the /home/cabal/cabal_config.sh??

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i opened Port 80 on my router

Virtual Server HTTP192.168.0.167TCP 80 / 80 Always

the firewall page

AllowVirtual Server HTTPWAN,*LAN,192.168.0.167TCP,80

Canyouseeme.org Port test :

Error: I could not see your service on 78.21.xx.xxx on port (80)
Reason: Connection refused

below i saw this:

"Port 80 is the default port for http traffic. With blocked port 80 you will need to run your web server on a non-standard port in conjunction with a port 80/web redirect from No-IP.com."

so made that :

xxxxxweb.no-ip.org

i type : xxxxxweb.no-ip.org in browser - Dont work

but if i type my Server no-ip

xxxxxx.no-ip.org - I get my page, but i asked someone to look if it works at he's browser

and appears he cant see, So i think the problem is the Port 80, disabled?? port redirect to 1433 failed? also tryd another Port same.

Thx in Advance, Lazy
You probably won't be able to connect to the no-ip or wan ip from inside the lan because of the way most routers work. You should use "localhost" in your browser to see if the web page is working and use the canyouseeme (or get a friend to try in a browser) to test the external address and no-ip. Some ISPs block port 80 but not many so i would guess this is a port forwarding problem. If the ISP does block port 80 they will certainly block port 1433 (mssql) so use 8080 as that is the alternate http port.

I'm using Chumpy's repack and under /root/ep2/etc/cabal of the Server side in WinSCP, there is only one WorldSvr file. I tried to search in all the other folder under the Ep2 folder and still can't find any other World_XX_YY ini file.

Nooooooo! Those files are just the copy that get installed and i keep them there in case i ever need to run cabal_install.sh again (i break server configs a lot through experimenting). Just ignore everything in the root folder as it is just the installer. The files you want are in /etc/cabal not the root folder.

In the next release i'm going to put those files into and archive as a lot of people have got confused about this and edited (or worse tried to run) the wrong copy. It doesn't help that winscp goes right to the root folder by default :rolleyes:

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi Chumpy,

Only just spotted this one. The reason for this is because you have the old "fixlogin" trigger in your db, it was an ugly hack we used to make life easier in the days when we suffered the login but but you should remove it. Anyone that has the trigger should get rid of it right now.

Code:
DROP TRIGGER [dbo].[fixlogin]

Run that on your account db and it will fix it.

sir how to make this run in the LINUX apache?
Installing apache in linux is far beyond what can be covered here. If you want a nice simple way of getting apache onto linux i would suggest thelinux version of xampp ( ) as it is very easy to set up and comes with php built in.

Once you have apache/xampp set up just install in the same way, drop the php files into a folder in the web root, edit config.ini and test.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello chumpy, i was wondering howcan i setup my TG (Nation War) to make it run everyday 1:00pm automatically, can u help me? thank you!

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

How is that anything to do with my cash shop?

Anyway, it is possible to do if you know the server files well and you know how cron works. If you don't then you will run into a lot of problems trying to automate it (especially if your server has cron restart support) and it is best to start and stop TG manually. The next version of my repack will have this built in though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

woah! wrong thread im sorry, i was browsing on your other thread in different window didnt notice :p

but thanks for the reply, will be waiting for your update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cyber and Chumpy,

Thanks a lot for the quick replies. I think I found those .ini files :). I am editing them now as we speak.

Update:

Got the cashshop button to work. When I log in with a GM account, I was able to add and edit items. but after clicking "Done", I can't do anything else. Anything else I click will get me this error:

"Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
XX.XX.XX.XX <----my Wan IP
11/05/08 11:14:13
Apache/2.2.9 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8i mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.6"

Could this be because I changed the "cashshop" to "somethingmuchlongercashshop" to get 60 char so I can run cabalmain.exe?? Or I simply didn't enter the image link for the item correctly??

Also, when I log in with a normal account "with lots of Alz" for testing the cashshop, I can't seem to buy anything. I kept getting this error:

An error has occurred in the script on this page!

Line: 1
Char: 1
Error: Object Expected
Code: 0
URL: "The url I hexed in the cabalmain.exe"

Is there a way to get back to the game after using the cashshop without closing/restarting the game?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

in my site cant show how players are online..in mssql when i go to cabal_auth_table and put Login to 1 and he auto put to 0
why?
sry for my bad english i think you understand me :)

Back