Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop v1.5 beta

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop beta

Code:
User data=v1=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2012&v2=C22A484EB902481EB3E808FE11FD5AA5
v1= 12
v2=C22A484EB902481EB3E808FE11FD5AA5
IP address: 192.168.10.11
Found user ok
Name=******
Found Alz ok
Alz=89000000000
so im guess its exe issue but problem is there is two shop links in exe how am i to change them correct with out having the link compromised %20%20
btw are you guys aware that the exe sends data to several links whiles your playing the game open the exe in hex and see what im talking.. multiple links in exe for one thing or another we need to find way to change link direction .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
User data=v1=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2012&v2=C22A484EB902481EB3E808FE11FD5AA5
v1= 12
v2=C22A484EB902481EB3E808FE11FD5AA5
IP address: 192.168.10.11
Found user ok
Name=******
Found Alz ok
Alz=89000000000
so im guess its exe issue but problem is there is two shop links in exe how am i to change them correct with out having the link compromised %20%20
btw are you guys aware that the exe sends data to several links whiles your playing the game open the exe in hex and see what im talking.. multiple links in exe for one thing or another we need to find way to change link direction .

@Advocate

You only need to replace one address, the very 1st one. The address is like this :-

The 2nd address you just ignore it.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i got it working but i feel little objective about this script. simple fact of it is that any gm can add anything to the shop even tho us developers try to keep our server secured by adding trust worthy gm but no matter how trust worthy a person may seem there are always will be corruptible gm that will
a.give items out to firends
b.sell items in game for real cash trying to make side profit off server. this script needs to be revamped to only allowed the administrator to add and remove items from shop.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Code:
btw are you guys aware that the exe sends data to several links whiles your playing the game open the exe in hex and see what im talking.. multiple links in exe for one thing or another we need to find way to change link direction .[/QUOTE]
Yes the exe has a few links in it for features we don't have, it doesn't use the addresses but you can blank them if you want to be sure it can't use them. There are 2 addresses for the cash shop too, one for the "live" cash shop and one for a LAN address which i assume they use for testing.

[QUOTE="Advocate, post: 4339114, member: 227489"]i got it working but i feel little objective about this script. simple fact of it is that any gm can add anything to the shop even tho us developers try to keep our server secured by adding trust worthy gm but no matter how trust worthy a person may seem there are always will be corruptible gm that will 
a.give items out to firends
b.sell items in game for real cash trying to make side profit off server. this script needs to be revamped to only allowed the administrator to add and remove items from shop.[/QUOTE]
Yes i am aware of this. This is only the initial beta and it was designed to be as simple as possible rather than padding it out with whole chunks of code that weren't really necessary and could lead to further bugs until the most important bits are fully tested. A simple "are you a GM" check was far quicker than writing a true authentication method to just allow specific people in, but if you know any php at all it is very very simple to mod it.

webshop.php and admin.php:
[code]$r=mssql_query('select * from '.DB_GAM.'.dbo.cabal_character_table where CharacterIdx between '.$v1.' * 8 and '.$v1.' * 8 + 5 and nation=3');
What this does is check the connecting person's UserNum (v1) and checks if any of their chars are GMs, if so then they are allowed.

Those queries control whether the admin button shows up and whether you can access the admin panel. To let just 1 account in you could just check the v1 manually instead of using mssql
Code:
$r=mssql_query('select * from '.DB_GAM.'.dbo.cabal_character_table where CharacterIdx between '.$v1.' * 8 and '.$v1.' * 8 + 5 and nation=3');
if (mssql_num_rows($r)>0) $is_gm=true;
Just remove both lines and replace with this (assuming your UserNum is 4):
Code:
if ($v1==4) $is_gm=true;

If you wanted more people to access you just need to find something they have in common for the query, or cheat...
Code:
$r=mssql_query('select * from '.DB_ACC.'.dbo.cabal_auth_table where UserNum='.$v1.' and Gender=1');
Normally the gender field in our account db auth table isn't used (maybe use the country table if you do) so i can set it to 1 for all of my trustworthy GMs and now it will only let them in.

I am adding more controls so this can be more easily done, but hey this is beta 1 and i don't expect it to be perfect yet as i'm far from done with this.

The real question is why anyone would have a GM they couldn't trust :eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The real question is why anyone would have a GM they couldn't trust
well thats true but the main question is a developer you have known for years all of sudden, decides to connect your dedicated server delete everything on the server including removing database server, then on top of that adds shutdown.bat to c:drive so everytime you start dedicated back up the bat will force the dedi to shut back down.. it has happen sadly . and never can tell who you really can trust with anything any more i have come to learn development of any type can be a cutthroat business .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@Sir chumpy

how to solve this?

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\underworld\ugn\index.php on line 18
Could not connect to MSSQL database.[/COLOR]

Updated:

*Problem Solved Thanks*

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Sir chumpy help me

i have Problem

:?::?::?::?::?::?:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@Sir chumpy help me

i have Problem

:?::?::?::?::?::?:

It is connecting to the shop ok and it is able to find your user but it can't find your warehouse alz table. Have you actually been to the warehouse and put something in there? New chars don't automatically get a warehouse table and you have to do the intro quests and speak to the warehouse npc to get a warehouse account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks a lot for the quick replies

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New beta posted. Check the readme for upgrade instructions :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx Chumpy for the new beta release. :)

Will try it out later. ^^

I see your posting time(7.09AM) In the morning. @@
Wake up so early or not yet go to bed? :p

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanx Chumpy for the new beta release. :)

Will try it out later. ^^

I see your posting time(7.09AM) In the morning. @@
Wake up so early or not yet go to bed? :p

It was 11:09 UK time when i posted it. The forums show your local time for posts :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next release will include:

Time Limit: Item Time Limit
Available: how many items are available

Custom link for Image: ex.

see my attachment below.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just search here about the itemlist. but opt not sure. use the john_d script to create item with opt, slot and craft.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good work chumpy.

I have 2 problem:

1)
chumpywumpy - Chumpy's simple regpage and cash shop v1.5 beta - RaGEZONE Forums

PS:
That is the problem?
Code:
// ServerIdx MUST match the one in WorldSvr_XX_YY.ini or cash items
// Will not get delivered correctly.
define('WorldSvr_24_01','1');
2)

PS2: I check link for img (work perfectly)
view:

Questions:

1) Is posible buy item for cash (not alz)?

NOOB!

Check your configurantion!

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

NOOB!

Check your configurantion!

Now now, no need for that. The shop wasn't perfect then (notice it said the item was delivered successfully:/:) and the install notes were pretty basic. Accidentally changing the wrong thing is easy to do if you don't know php and he knew what was wrong too, just not why ;)

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release chumpy..thanks for all your hard work.

Back