Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EBM/ECH Import/Export scripts for 3ds Max

Reaction score
You not understand me-model on video work fine-all animations-standart-i show skining on this video.About converting and creating custom animations-all animations work fine in 3ds max-but if i export and after import this animations using this script or only export and test it in game-they work not correct.if i use another script(for example convert this animations for bless game or linage 2)-this animations work fine.There nobody know how fix this bug or know but not share fix script.Cabal community problem-that most of people there want take but not want give something for development-its no good.Better explane how you do something(make guide or video guide) than share 1file without explaining how you do this.

3dsmax shows you only the finished product, you don't have to be mad if the script is not working for you. You should be glad that someone released something like this, since the script has some flaws in it, then fix it or look for someone who can . As the author says that he already left the project then bear with it. As far as I can see here, the script is working as others shows proof.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
yes-i do this i fix animation in script: before: (parent/children bones work not correct)-now: :):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi all,

Any hint about export to FBX with animations and textures?
I want to import it in blender and code another game in Unity

TY!
Add me on Facebook I can help u (GODSKINZTH)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone please reupload the 3ds max script? I got one but seems not updated, because i got only bones, without meshes. Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone still alive from here.
Iwant to ask ihave models from silkroad.
Then there have all npc's with nice costume with bones animation.
Its posible to make costume or for visual.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon, does anyone know the reason why the forge won't let me play the animations in 3D Max?

Hello, good afternoon, day or night, I would like to ask if anyone knows the solution so that the forge plays animations when you press Play on the timeslap

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an incomplete and discontinued script. Don't use this one.

There's a better ebm/ech 3DS max importer script posted here in the forums. You just need to search for it.

Back