Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP3 Server Source Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i see a lot of people waiting for something to happen.
I think that all of you are tired of working with ep2 files.

I will make this first step release in the hope that soon you(ep2 and above episode "owners") will all understand that the only way we can improve this is by working together. Stop being selfish and start sharing.Imagine a world were everybody keeps all for themselves?

Anyway back to our point here is the archive.

This time its with a password again but the password this time i will put, it not like the other releases.

DOWNLOAD:

NOTE: DONT PM OR CONTACT ME ABOUT NEWER CABAL SERVER FILES.I WONT REPLY.MY NEXT POST IS GOING TO BE WITH A REPACK OF THE EP8 SERVER FILES.I CANT GIVE A TIME FOR THAT BUT IT WILL COME FOR REAL NOT LIKE THE OTHER THREADS I HAVE SEEN UNTILL NOW

Now a question that i think you all are thinking now?...
Who am I?.......(the man or woman who wants to see a change here).
Start working together you all ;)

PS:if you want to thank me just hit the like button,don't spam the thread please!

Last edited by a moderator:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Re: EP7 Server Source Files

Well i told you guys, never to lose hope :p. Now im start thinking at the pretty faces of selfish ep8 servers :D, such as: mystery, simp, theft. Just these three :p.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

NyanNyan to TheftGames and others ep8 server <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well... i see life coming back into cabal development forum :)

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score

@magraopb, are you blind dude? Have your read at least the whole first post,or better have you read what at NOTE:, says? Try again ;).

Reaction score

@allocen, yes dude i read this but i'm steric now, sorry haha :D

@CABAL FOR FREE, if we have a FULL EP7 here (Started by your shared files) i'll share my website with all here to be used with the server.
I RIP de old server (official server) but offline now and recode all in PHP, i'll put some pictures here after

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The code looks genuine to me but is missing some libs and a few other codes issues prevent it from compiling. Even after compiling you will still have to reverse engineer the server data file formats and databases from the code as they are missing too.

Nice release though. A little hard work and you could have fully functioning sources. How I wished for this in my day XD

EDIT: It needs compiling in visual studio 9 (2008) is that helps anyone.

Reaction score

So the day has come! Nice release and lets hope some other (serverside) files will be released too when the time comes.
:thumbup:

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

This $@#$ is real ? o_O

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

just one question ? why exactly are you doing this ? since you told us you have ep8 files (assuming serverdata and db are included) ... what are you trying to test ? i mean ... it does look like a test to me :D maybe you cracked the ep7 src archive pass and are releasing it with hopes that an ep8 owner will post the source ? or ?

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score

Okay! Thank You! for the following Reasons :
Working On Improving Cabal Section
Giving a Great Step For THe Cabal Private Servers
Runing The EP8 Owners who Were goin to sell the files for OVER 3K Dollars
Making ALLOCEN AND SPIKE STOP Crying

Big Respect! Great Job !

K

Komachi

In very little time or know that it was evident to happen, all we just have to be thankful even now being EP8 server or not because any lack of quality of a server EP8 will be on hand this audience.

And we eagerly wait for the hands of Chumpywumpy begin to develop repack the Cabal EP7 / EP8 count on the collaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back