Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 Repack, prerelease

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I have yet to try out all of the game features, add all the credits in various locations and reconfigure some stuff, so in the meantime,..

Download area
- //

- ( )

- v0.9 Beta
- v0.1.0.0 beta

- Webserver: Coming soon tm.

- TG Client:
mediafire:

mega:

TG Client patch: v0.9

- Tools:
- KomeKeto
-
- EBM/ECH Import/Export scripts for 3ds Max
- Sweetscape 010 Templates & Scripts
- xdata Template
- Guild Emblem / Frame
- BeGa Admin Tool
- War Name to Character ID
- Guild Emblem Tool (Open Source)
- C# Guild Emblem tool~
- EBM/ECH Import/Export scripts for 3ds Max
- Changing Version & Magickey in CLIENT SIDE
- Changing Version & Magickey in SERVER SIDE
- Cozip (?)
- Cabal ENC Compression Tool

Server installation guide
CentOS
1. In VMware select Linux -> Red Had Enterprise Linux 6.

2. Install CentOS as Desktop, it should also work with other options such minimal or minimal desktop.

CABAL server
1. Extract all the files to /root

Run,
chmod 0700 cabal_install32.sh (32bit CentOS)
or
chmod 0700 cabal_install64.sh (64bit CentOS)

Run,
./cabal_install32.sh
or
./cabal_install64.sh

- Follow the installation process
To reinstall you simply run ./cabal_install32.sh again, reinstalling the packages is not needed and not recommended.

MSSQL&CABAL database
http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/installing-mssql-2008-a-906945/#post7442203

Web server
Coming soon tm.
I will try to make my own simple guide, in the meanwhile there are many guides out there.

Client installation guide
- Use editor to redirect Xtrap to your local server
- Local server files for Xtrap can be found here
- Use Internal.txt to edit the IP and launch via the Start.bat file

Commands
cabal_config
cabal_rates
cabal_stat
war_start
war_stop
saint_start
saint_stop
cabal_start
cabal_stop
cabal_restart
cabal_restartlog (deletes logs and restarts cabal)
htop (CentOS command line resource monitor)
cabal_chan1
cabal_chan2
cabal_chan20

1 Normal
2 PK
3 Premium
4 Premium PK
5 War
6 Premium War
7 Maintanance
8 Trade
9 Tierra Gloriosa
10 Normal/Forcecalibur/TG
11 Normal/War/TG
12 PK/War/TG
13 Normal/PK/Premium War/TG
14 Normal/PK/War/TG
15 Normal/Premium/Premium PK/Premium War/TG
16 Normal/Premium/Forcecalibur/TG
17 Normal/Premium PK/Forcecalibur/TG
18 Normal/Premium War/TG
19 Forcecalibur/TG
20 Premium PK/Forcecalibur/TG

Changes/Features To do
Tested and used only on CentOS 6.4 32&64 bit, VMWare Workstation v8.0.1.

Credits: RaGEZONE, Justin Bieber, x30unlimited, chumpywumpy, Extornia, Yamachi, SpeedDevil, PunkS7yle, Kome Keto, xXxAxXx, hefajstos, oOSpikeOo, HellSpider, SheenBR, incomplete,..

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is this a fully working repack toast with saint's channel? why you didn't post this to a release section?

I will try this... thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

Cant download from depositfiles. Can mirror to MF? Others seem slow to me.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yup... after few minutes downloading it will be interrupted.

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I will upload to other hosts.

Character select, BI warehouse, launagues change, additional option description, possible script for different channel layout and other small things are not included, yet,.. : P

Sooner or later I would really like to take the time and try out all the features to then enlist/fix all the problems I/we encounter, until then Ive smacked this repack online.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will upload to other hosts.

Character select, BI warehouse, launagues change, additional option description, possible script for different channel layout and other small things are not included, yet,.. : P

Sooner or later I would really like to take the time and try out all the features to then enlist/fix all the problems I/we encounter, until then Ive smacked this repack online.

Thanks! Toast!

Is The Client Comes With What Features Or Is It Just The Previous Released TG Client Here?..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@toast

do you have your own client with modified map hashes on xdata? Our problem now is the mcl patcher released at the other forum to enable wallhack.

sori for this out-of-topic post.

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
No, sry, I am not able to modify the xdata hash. It is probably generated and encrypted from the files.

You can however, enable the Xdata check but then you wont be able to edit some certain files, to solve this you can delete the lines as it has been discussed before. But then the problem is something with XOR key.

I have not tried this and am currently not interested, but I will in future and try to include it :tongue:
I'm currently interested only in some simple gameplay and notedown problems, ive recently done Forbidden Island with my OP GM char, so much fun. :lol:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
InitializeGlobals error gone with this repack?

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Extornia uses the yum update and some of the files that are not online anymore.

I used the yum-downloadonly separately on 32 and 64 bit to repack all the RPMs and files on the CentOS 5.8, making it very easy to install.

I will try my best to release a complete version of what I want to achieve and present for xmas. :laugh:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

A big difference...
1. Extoria's orig repack has no crond set-up to run the NW automatically, toast release has and easy to change the NW schedules.
2. 5 channels for NW have activated already, you only need to add more normal channels if you want.
3. added separate channel for saint's force calibur event and easy to change the spawning interval of vikalitan boss.
4. all issues on some .ini's stopped are eliminated (fixed) with 6sec delay before chatnode initiating.
5. compatible also with centos 5.9 using 5.8 package RPMs on the repack.
6. easy to install and there's a command to change the default rates if a newbie doesn't know how to change manually.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this problem after installing the pre repack
[root@localhost ~]# cabal_start
Starting AuthDBAgent: AuthDBAgent: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting DBAgent_01: DBAgent_01: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting RockAndRollITS: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:11:48.298421 3085924848]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]
Starting GlobalMgrSvr: GlobalMgrSvr: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting GlobalDBAgent: GlobalDBAgent: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting CashDBAgent: CashDBAgent: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting PCBangDBAgent: PCBangDBAgent: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting EventDBAgent: EventDBAgent: error while loading shared libraries: libodbc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
Starting PartySvr_01: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:11:54.779050 3086551680]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]
Starting ChatNode_01: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:12:00.866780 3086756480]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]
Starting EventMgrSvr: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:12:01.951317 3086727808]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]
Starting AgentShop_01: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:12:03.037857 3086879360]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]
Starting LoginSvr_01: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:12:04.120964 3086162416]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]
Starting WorldSvr_01_01: [Sat Apr 13 2013 20:12:05.232384 3086191472]: [##ERROR##] Initialize(): InitializeGlobals()
[FAILED]

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
1. Physical machine
2. Parallels workstation
3. VirtualBox
4. Vmware

I will try to waste my time with InitializeGlobals last.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The RapidShare mirrors aren't working. You forgot to enable the download for the files..
Best site to upload to is MediaFire.

Code:
Download not available
The download for this file has not been enabled. Only the user who uploaded it, can enable the download option.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Extornia uses the yum update and some of the files that are not online anymore.

I used the yum-downloadonly separately on 32 and 64 bit to repack all the RPMs and files on the CentOS 5.8, making it very easy to install.

I will try my best to release a complete version of what I want to achieve and present for xmas. :laugh:

LOL! On The Last Sentence! It's Only April And You Already Have Plans For XMASS! How Generous Of You! You Will Be Our Santa By The Time You Have Done What You Just Said...

Good Luck To You! And A Toast! To Toast2250! :thumbup:

Back