Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fallen Cabal Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now everything work fine. But i realize missing cashshop database.... -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok fix it..

Here i make guide how to use it.

Install xampp with php 5.3 or latest.
Extract all fallen web file into htdoc directory. Not in others folder.
Use chumpy webshop for db cash shop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone help!
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 48

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Someone help!
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php:787) inC:\xampp\htdocs\takelogin.php on line 48
use xampp 1.7.1 and do like this >>> $dBASEURL = "http://cabal.fallengamerz.com/"; add "/​" to the last line of the web address :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use xampp 1.7.1 and do like this >>> $dBASEURL = "http://cabal.fallengamerz.com/"; add "/​" to the last line of the web address :)
Figured out how. By the way thats not the solution you can try it if it fixed the problem.. it doesnt fixed mine. I googled and read many articles about header call function now I know and finally fixed it :) Thanks anyway

Thats header function xD that doesn.t conform with dbaseurl..dbase only affects images and dbased file links on the website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice: Undefined index: logined in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 57
Notice: Undefined index: logined in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 96

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 524

can anyone give me some idea how to fixed this one im trying to fix this for 3days but no luck...im using xamp with php 4.5 installed! TIA..:mellow:

Reaction score
Notice: Undefined index: logined in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 57
Notice: Undefined index: logined in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 96

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 524

can anyone give me some idea how to fixed this one im trying to fix this for 3days but no luck...im using xamp with php 4.5 installed! TIA..:mellow:

enabled php_mssql module in php.ini?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already fixed that above problem...but all i got is a white blank page when trying to login with no error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add "/" in you're last address
already do that but in my case i think theres no connection with "/" the error i got!

enabled php_mssql module in php.ini?

hey dex ^_^, im using some of your release! thanks for that....

anyway may i know the version of ph you use for this and the apache version....are using centos or a windows ^_^ TIA and god bless

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
already do that but in my case i think theres no connection with "/" the error i got!

xampp 1.7.2

hey dex ^_^, im using some of your release! thanks for that....

anyway may i know the version of ph you use for this and the apache version....are using centos or a windows ^_^ TIA and god bless

xampp 1.7.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back