Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files New Age V8.5 EN-PT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
English:Hello guys, here is my small contribution to the server area cabal. Enjoy it, I will not give support for files.
To use the portuguese version and only use the CabalMain PT version in link.
The xors are inside the centos files in the folder "enc tools".

Português:Olá Galera, aqui esta minha pequena contribuição para a área de servidor de cabal. Aproveitem eu não darei suporte para as files.
Para usar a versão em português e só usar o CabalMain na versão PT no link.
As xors se encontram dentro dos arquivos do centos na pasta "enc tools".

Link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a different from 8.0? any Changelog?
From Changelog V8.5.txt

============================- Changelog v8.5: =============================- Client translated to English is 100% done.- Pandemonium, Devil's Tower and Island Mirage 100% finished.- Added buff animations and cooldown.- All skills and buffs were balanced.- Restored ATK animation of monsters that did not have.- Unlocked MAX Skill Values to WorldSvr.bin- Fix Hitsync in the skills EP10+- Fix Monsters showed a wrong damage value in new dungeons.- Fix CabalMain crash in a part of Island Mirage.- Battle Mode 3 Attack speed matched for all classes.- Added PRO Anti-Crash Protection to LoginSvr.bin and IPTABLES rules.- Fix the files premiumservice.scp and blessingbead.scp.- Added Blessing Bead Plus and Supreme.- Added Voucher Gift Cards system and working 100% integrated with the web.- Added Cooldown to Potion buffs (prevent bad people trying bug dmg).- Removed all skills ep10+ from NCP Shops and ADD in Shcolar NPC (BloodyIce).- Changed all skillbooks and dungeons size to 1 slot.- Added Exclusive New Character Screen and remove reading of bugged EBM/EFX files.- Added New Bloody Ice Halloween.- Added NPC with all dungeons in Bloody Ice.- Added Craft NPC in Desert Scream.- Added new warps on Desert Scream, Green Despair and Port Lux.- BM3 lv.1 will be delivered in quest rankUP#14- Mobs respawn new dungeons were adjusted.- Removed useless DLL dependencies from CABALMAIN.- CabalMain 100% free of closures.- Removed all bugs based on V8.0 feedbacks.

Reaction score
English:Hello guys, here is my small contribution to the server area cabal. Enjoy it, I will not give support for files.
To use the portuguese version and only use the CabalMain PT version in link.
The xors are inside the centos files in the folder "enc tools".

Português:Olá Galera, aqui esta minha pequena contribuição para a área de servidor de cabal. Aproveitem eu não darei suporte para as files.
Para usar a versão em português e só usar o CabalMain na versão PT no link.
As xors se encontram dentro dos arquivos do centos na pasta "enc tools".

Link:
Thanks for this contribution :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ridiculous. but these files are worse than 8.0! In these files, only the normal translation. and then yes, there are curved places! but worst of all skills are made here! many jambs, so I advise you to pay attention to them. there are also jambs with animation, and man / woman! I also advise you to pay attention.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree, but from what I know these files was from a guy who sold a lot of money around saying that it was better than V8.0 with this version V8.5, and that the V8.0 itself works out better ... the bases apparently are from v8.0 with common and bad editions of a beginner of any kind, up to v8.0 with all corrections that I bought directly from the creator of the files New Age is much better and contains much less bugs than this poorly done version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Liper - Files New Age V8.5 EN-PT - RaGEZONE Forums
NO ENTRE CHANNEL
nao entra no canal
Help MAGIC VERSION

check loginsvr.log, you will see :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Galcies Infernal Alwasy Bug, Bos 2 spwan auto Closed same 8.0 and 8.5

Banned
Banned