Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Files New Age V8.5 EN-PT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems working well just test/check every thing you make avaliable in the game cause most of this files are not implanted correctly.

I got shitload of error but seems fine now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, how can install this cabal age to my centos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we here to figure out how to fix bugs on that files & we should be thankful for that.

and i still wanna know what should i need like CentoS version/MSSQL etc....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to Put NPC i already added NPC Shop and NPC items but the items is not showing. i already did everything

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i already config
NPC.SCP
WORLD NPC ALREADY CONFIG
but items nothing show in the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I now fix and sync item. Asp and item. Enc to edit back stat and lvl requiment and check FX.. Hope this will work to wear new set..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just complete sync set demonight can use on this age8. 5.. Need to config all new..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client AutoClose while Playing?

Check in MSSM (SQL) Database => Account => NewChar

Check every Value it must be lower than DB.SP.Newchar.

If the value on new char Account is higher than your starting char it will auto close your client.

Exemple = Account newchar table = lvl 1 Class rank 14 and located in another map
= GameDB.sp.newchar = lvl 1 Class rank 0 and located in another map

It will crash your client after few seconds or few minutes in game.

If your client auto close you have touched something in (Account) Database in order to fix it you might restore the Account placed in your backup.

Right Click on Account = Restore = go in your server Backup folder pick up Account and Press (Over write data).

If its not clear Ill post a mini tuto here when I come home.

Small advice from a new dude that start a project of building his own private :

Dont copy all the files from New Age just take the client & server Data (Drop/Mobs/Item)
And rebuild your common.ini yourself / and all extra NPC shop.

The rest of the files are crap that way you can have a fully custome made private without being a ful copy of Cabal Age.

PS : That way your will sync most of your files yourself its alot of more work but fixing bugs at the same time.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm dont know if they changed something in new age database but on default database account.sp_newcharacter has no connection with server01.sp_newcharacterdata

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm dont know if they changed something in new age database but on default database account.sp_newcharacter has no connection with server01.sp_newcharacterdata
They are connected they are simply not matching up, I personnaly used Basic EP8 backup to install the database that way I just have to mannualy edit myseld feature I want.

Its alot of more work but their files are wierd as hell and alot of files arnt synced.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are connected they are simply not matching up, I personnaly used Basic EP8 backup to install the database that way I just have to mannualy edit myseld feature I want.

Its alot of more work but their files are wierd as hell and alot of files arnt synced.

Are we are talking about same table Account.dbo.cabal_newCharData_table ? If yes you can remove it. Like i said this table do nothing :) and if it would, you will get Autoclose while creating new character not while playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fixed Guild Create? when i create guild got freeze (not responding) then when i login back.. guild show but when i edit Guild Notice not show..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i spawn Demon Night cannot be use y??

Check your cabal_msg.dec in client files there is different kind lf demon night.

Seems there is alor of stuff that is not usable.
If they are tagged with class they are usable.

Checks also the stats required INT STR DEX LVL.
They are usable here.

Any one noticed the costume list is a bit weird ? I couldnt find most Cabal costumes, they are mostly replaced by weapons/wings.

It seems those who said this 8.5 isnt better than 8.0 were totaly right I dont know the story behind this but I cant imagine a dude selling these files.

Wacked and must be reworked mostly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix Cabal GIft Voucher "Cannot be use."

Screen your vouncher with the message its probably because these value are incorrect I am not super experienced but Faced this issue already you must fix the item in order to use it. (playing with gm tool does not make it fix)

But if anyone have the tutorial would be better.

Back