Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GlobalMgr Packet Proxy [C#]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
very nice tcp proxy
but i dont like it really
i think i give it a friend and let him rebuild this in C to run this native on linux :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i've been running this for about 4-5 months (still running, never had to restart it due to crash or socket loss) with server (global and word) restarts and everything, it's pretty stable :p but ofc a c or c++ is desirable tho portability doesn't hurt (c#) nor does it impact performance that much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sure but i dont want run windows exe files on a linux machine :D
now i have write a php script for this and not need anymore a C or C++ script ^^

Reaction score
I see some fantasy in Stricted's PHP proxy. Example IP authentication and easier autoban system. I'm currently out of development due my job but on summer will be back.
Cabal is already dead in my eyes. Burned our all of my fantasy..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This code is not completed :D.. i just want to give a clue

>
public const int PACKET_BUFFSIZE = 2048; // packet buffer in bytes
private const string LOCAL_OUT_IPADDR = "IPv4 Address";// you can find it on CMD type "Ipconfig"
private const string TARGET_IPADDR = "Server IP Address"; // Where Server IP
private static readonly int[] TARGET_PORTS = new int[] {
38101, //WorldSvr_xx_xx Port

};

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the proxy works for only 1 channel, if you need to change more, compile more of em with different ports

Back