Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMO Paradox

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: MMOParadox Website

what version of xammp for this ? :D:8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone explain to me where you install the server files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MMOParadox Launcher

need tutorial build launcher

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Protector/Security DLL

Nothing can block shugoz :junglejane: deal with that.
Give link to your svr.

shugoz?

just add some function to protect xtrap.xt process... simpliest way can be done by checking xtrap process if it has window and check the window name..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

give me a key

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You can stop him, but as soon as he create new tool u have to stop him again. That is only way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you please perezalit release, and I Cannot interpret

Inactive
Reaction score

Technically client sided protection only stops morons, it doesn't actually protect anything.
With that said, if you believe any client sided protection stops anything other then morons then please find the nearest loaded firearm and terminate yourself.

The only interesting thing in this client sided protection MOVX was/is selling is the XOR and Packet over-rides but that apparently that is above multiple peoples heads here lol.

Seems people are too worried with stopping things by process names to see the real gem.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yea client side cant protect anything even u do easy to bypass. Only way is server side protection

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: MMOParadox Website

Why did xpasa closed server too then? ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The only interesting thing in this client sided protection MOVX was/is selling is the XOR and Packet over-rides but that apparently that is above multiple peoples heads here lol.

actually, only vmp sdk part is a NEW thing ;) i kept wandering how he scrambled the asm so damn much :) tho there's no real protection here :p i really thought he'd do something like i did (mem value check) :D

le: tho it's a nice piece of code, ya can defensively learn a lot from it :D or it can be a good base to build upon :p i suggest all rz wannabe devs study it, when ya achieve this lvl of code u'll almost be able to do magic ;)

Last edited:
Back