Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I offer you my entire project. Nobody's gonna steal from me now. Cabal Ritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello I would like to announce to you a Complete Server DB+ website, we tried to steal my project and I publish it in broad daylight. Thieves I hate. Know one thing I won't answer nor seen your messages I simply publish it. Thank you and good day. Cabal Ritual would never see the light of day.

Cabal Ritual Scam.

(Data base + website )

(Game Client)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there .you done nice a job. I have a request from you for an advice. that client. I wish I'd split 2 different winrars. you would have uploaded. it would be easy to download.(Game Client) there is a quota on the site. thank you.

Reaction score
hello I would like to announce to you a Complete Server DB+ website, we tried to steal my project and I publish it in broad daylight. Thieves I hate. Know one thing I won't answer nor seen your messages I simply publish it. Thank you and good day. Cabal Ritual would never see the light of day.

Cabal Ritual Scam.

(Data base + website )

(Game Client)

how is the website configured?

in these files there are also GL and FG?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys want an hint? he dont have the xor lol only a jelaus guy. who shared bugged and old file so are useless try to ask xor or other thing that he dont have

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested before writing them?
They are not correct keys. Try to unpack the enc

yea this "regular" xpasa...but not regular and not releases version here.

Reaction score
The given XORS were incorrect.
This thread is getting out of hand and I'm closing it.
There are ways to find xors by yourself, as long as you stop sitting and waiting.
This is not the latest release of xpasa and because of those rumours, its becoming a 2nd reason to close this thread.

Once owner of the thread or anyone legitimate gets the xors and wants to share them, send me a private message and this thread will be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back