Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project New Dungeon X-Pasa 6.7.2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You... i think... maybe u should restart brain.exe. u cant even rename a npc or change a item lvl use limit on item.enc after an explanation with screenshots... how should we explain "fixing wings" that u are able to understand it.

Start with the basics, learn something by yourself. Start thinking about how things in cabal are working.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You... i think... maybe u should restart brain.exe. u cant even rename a npc or change a item lvl use limit on item.enc after an explanation with screenshots... how should we explain "fixing wings" that u are able to understand it.

Start with the basics, learn something by yourself. Start thinking about how things in cabal are working.

but because you just shoot shenanigans you stay on the topic that the client has something that doesn't work don't go looking for threads that are not part of this discussion then I didn't ask you anything so shut up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But i will give u a last try...
After this off topic. Open item.enc, cabal.enc, data.enc... search in item.enc for your item id, use sweetscape template and find connection with cabal.enc. open cabal.enc and find number in section "avatar". There u will find connected efx and the efx Position in data.enc. Check it in data.enc, whether the Position is correct or add a new one in it or look whether the efx file is in your client. Open efx files to see which ebms are used. Check whether these ebms are in the client.

Good luck. ;) :D

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyone have this file only .......can share link. TQ

* Flame Nest
* Holy Winhil
* Labyrinth
* Ancient Tomb
* Frozen Canyon Ep-26
* Chaos Arena 7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys done.

so who have cabalmain share file from mrbadud ......

pls download file server form mrbadudu server client this link ...

just copy past cabalmain file to this client and done. ( only using this client overide only cabalmain)

Cos he share with he cabalmain file server he have ...

tq

1step - download cybercabal client and give running update this client after that overide file cabalmain only share by mr badud and done.

2nd step - pls take file only file language portuguase from xpasa and all file enc in data folder and paste in clientcyber done.

3nd step - must twits some small edit file server only share by mr devit http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/release-cabal-server-files-pasa-1175735/

kredit : who share link cybercabal

ok guys done.

I followed your step. I encountered few problems:

1. Client crash after starting the game. Not even reaching login screen. I also patched Cyber Cabal cabalmain with the one shared by mrbadud. Also set the compatibility to Win 7 and always run as administrator.
2. I merged the Xpasa from devit5 to my CBP server files. There are errors on WorldServer logs:

ACE_ASSERT: file QD/QD_Manager.cpp, line 1695 assertion failed for '(pWorld = g_pWorldManager->GetWorld(qddata->iWorldIdx)) != NULL'.Aborting...[Thu Nov 5 2020 23:15:29.564506 4147758848]: SIGABRT

Any idea ?

Reaction score
I followed your step. I encountered few problems:

1. Client crash after starting the game. Not even reaching login screen. I also patched Cyber Cabal cabalmain with the one shared by mrbadud. Also set the compatibility to Win 7 and always run as administrator.
2. I merged the Xpasa from devit5 to my CBP server files. There are errors on WorldServer logs:

ACE_ASSERT: file QD/QD_Manager.cpp, line 1695 assertion failed for '(pWorld = g_pWorldManager->GetWorld(qddata->iWorldIdx)) != NULL'.Aborting...[Thu Nov 5 2020 23:15:29.564506 4147758848]: SIGABRT

Any idea ?

1. make sure the xor key is same on your enc
2. why merging CBP to XPASA files you should not merge it

Back