Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Cabal Golden Age ?

- Ip server: 192.168.1.205 id: root pass: 123456
- Ip SQL: 192.168.1.100 id: sa pass: 123456
- Xorkey: 92 - 3B - 18 - 2F

if u need change ip... chage ip this files "IP.enc;
CABAL 47 GAMING\Data\Language\English\@Connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone reupload the server and DB files? The links of the first page are offline.
Or better could anyone upload the serverfiles with sql on centos 7?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to change from Ballon Wording Template Ballon Wording old - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

to this template new design templet Ballon New templet - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums (What Name ebm file for this templet)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody knows how to fix cores/safeguards. Arhci uses upgrade core highest but uses safeguard high. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Booa Afternoon Someone knows which place I have to move to fix the costume in my head the item.dec ta ingual that of the other client on the other appears normal and on my client the bug appears

n5aJH10 - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Booa Afternoon Someone knows which place I have to move to fix the costume in my head the item.dec ta ingual that of the other client on the other appears normal and on my client the bug appears

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back