Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share working files without bugs ??

Last edited:
Reaction score
These files doesn't even have that many bugs and it is a good start to learn.
No one will share anything without bugs, because realistically speaking it doesn't even exist when it comes to cabal episode 8 and episode XX contents.

So instead of asking stuff to be given on a silver plate, get through this thread and find the bugs, find solutions and the rest you can find generally searching ragezone.
If that's too much to ask, then cabal is not the game to get involved in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix??? Can't ups weapon.

---Fixed---

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i add outrageous item in npc?

I manage to create an npc and add it with costume and anything but i do not know how to add the outrageous, cdi, cri etc

any one have a guide?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i add outrageous item in npc?

I manage to create an npc and add it with costume and anything but i do not know how to add the outrageous, cdi, cri etc

any one have a guide?

Use bega > Item Creation > Fill up everything in there > Set craft option (1 - 7), choose Outra and press Generate code. Copy the item id and item option --> edit NPCShop.scp as how u edit your costume. And restart server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use bega > Item Creation > Fill up everything in there > Set craft option (1 - 7), choose Outra and press Generate code. Copy the item id and item option --> edit NPCShop.scp as how u edit your costume. And restart server
Thank you so much I gived you a like for that it really help me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have the original TS files? want to check something

what difference is there in 47GAMING files in X-Pasa files?
do you have the original TS files? want to check something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Ragezone ^_^ can someone help me?
So here's the back of that picture. As you can see in the channel 1 (Trade), I managed to edit the rates by 25% just for experimenting but in the channel 2 (Premium) I added a Common_Premium.ini for channel 2 and then added a multiple_Premium.scp and const_Premium.scp but here's the thing when i edit the rates on that Premium thing it doesn't change, also i try to delete the .scp i created and change the CommonIniPath=Common_Premium.ini to CommonIniPath=Common.ini for it will be back as it is but when i restart the cabal it doesn't change.

Where do i change the rate of premium channel is it in WorldSvr bin? or in database? or what???? please help I love to learn about cabal development ^_^

---Update---
I Fixed it

my bad

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
WorldSvr_01_01 is stopped 
WorldSvr_01_02 is running...
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 1595 assertion failed for 'script.Load( cValue, "Mobs" )'.Aborting...
I use World Bin(AzureSensei) but dont work

Back