Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, do any of you have the download links for the server files and the client? Can't access the ones from the main post

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
WorldSvr_01_01 is stopped 
WorldSvr_01_02 is running...
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 1595 assertion failed for 'script.Load( cValue, "Mobs" )'.Aborting...
I use World Bin(AzureSensei) but dont work

Try mob.scp from another release. Try the one from CBP release or the default mob.scp when u installed cabal ep8_repack by Azure

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i get all npcs shops and added for x-pasa-last-updates files. GG
Hi yokohiro I saw your post about the shops. did you add them client side yourself? Cause the client Folder doesn't contain any enc files to decompress and copy or im just to noob to let them showup. I f you didn't had to write it at your own could you upload them? The server side is ready to use BI,DS and GD are added and server starts as it should. Greets Eifel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to edit dgs drops, labyrinth, all new dungeons, both mobs?????
I can't find the files that edit these dungeons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where can I find the level of this weapon?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all! Finally managed to run the server. But can't login. With older cabal clients i cant login
movin - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums it just hangs, and I don't see any activity in loginsvr logs.
With newer clients from here, and updated language.enc game crashes after XPasa logo :grr:

I have tried many clients collected from this post, all have same issues.
lol - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

1. Can anyone be kind and upload a working client? If not, can you point to a working one?
2. Which .ini I should check to see what port my server uses to connect with client? (The port I should encode to language.enc/IP.enc)

*EDIT:* Server is working with Cabal gaming 47 files from
Also working with Cliente Cabal X-NewBeginningV1.8

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem connecting servers

Hi all! Finally managed to run the server. But can't login. With older cabal clients i cant login
View attachment 169039 it just hangs, and I don't see any activity in loginsvr logs.
With newer clients from here, and updated language.enc game crashes after XPasa logo :grr:

I have tried many clients collected from this post, all have same issues.
View attachment 169038

1. Can anyone be kind and upload a working client? If not, can you point to a working one?
2. Which .ini I should check to see what port my server uses to connect with client? (The port I should encode to language.enc/IP.enc)

*EDIT:* Server is working with Cabal gaming 47 files from
Also working with Cliente Cabal X-NewBeginningV1.8

Does the xpasa files working now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is working here but you need a little knowledge to work with it
i dont get why it dosnt work for me i did the same like others but it has keep erroring

Great share Tech. Thank you! Quick follow-up:
Can I use the New Age 8.5 repack server and simply overwrite the files in that server with your server files? Then use the client you provided and update language file?

Or is it best to do a fresh install using Azure's guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/centos-7-repack-cabal-server-1144251/ and use the client you have provided?

Can somebody help? Getting an odd error with the special inventory file. See WorldSvr_01 log and corresponding Special Inventory file.View attachment 167767

Error shows as follows:
[Tue Jun 30 2020 23:25:33.485512 4147844864]: SetMaxDropCount(): DropCount(0/5). ServerDependency(0). Item(1214, 0, 0)
[Tue Jun 30 2020 23:25:33.485520 4147844864]: SetMaxDropCount(): DropCount(0/5). ServerDependency(0). Item(2916, 0, 0)
[Tue Jun 30 2020 23:25:34.502471 4147844864]: [###INVALID###] 'range.maxLev > 0 && range.maxLev <= g_pServerCtxEx->maxLevel' Failed : File: SpecialInventory.scp, Table: LevelRange, Row: 5 [Game/SpecialInventory.cpp:120]
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/SpecialInventory.cpp, line 120 assertion failed for 'range.maxLev > 0 && range.maxLev <= g_pServerCtxEx->maxLevel'.Aborting...
[Tue Jun 30 2020 23:25:34.502612 4147844864]: SIGABRT
[Tue Jun 30 2020 23:25:34.502649 4147844864]: [MemCoreDumper] DUMP : /home/cabal/WorldSvr_01_01_SIGABRT_20200630_232534.core

i also experience the same as this error how to fix this anyone guys?
i hope someone will link me the solution of this thing thanks in advanced

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont get why it dosnt work for me i did the same like others but it has keep erroring

i also experience the same as this error how to fix this anyone guys?
i hope someone will link me the solution of this thing thanks in advanced

check max level on common and max level on specialinventory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check max level on common and max level on specialinventory

sorry i dont get those things since im newbie i got error maybe @ item.scp becoz when i put item.scp on the other files working on me the dumper error showed up and channel gone and when i put back the previous item.scp files work properly but lacking of items maybe?

AbS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why the heck can't I view any attachment? it keeps asking me to login even though I am already logged in :(
could someone please upload the enc tool somewhere so I can edit the ip.enc file? thank you so much

//nevermind, I downloaded it from another website

Last edited:
Back