Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't understand what you are saying

:goodnight::damnmate:

QeAtx4b - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Changed name to original content patch based on the x-pasa's information.

when I asked the creator for patches 7.2.1 and 7.5.5 he told me that they are not free and he canceled the place in discord in free version
--------------------------
i have a problem i have my guild level 2 and i can't open the guild warehouse how do i solve?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i managed to make this file work using xpasa server files and cabal 47 / xpasa client but how come i don't have the new dungeons like b3f, abandoned city up to the new dungeons. If you guys dont mind telling me what to do to make the dungeon work that would be really appreciated :D

Reaction score
Guys please, I'm not able to log into the account but if I enter the wrong password it appears as if I had entered the wrong password if I enter the right one simply does not enGuys please, I'm not able to log into the account but if I enter the wrong password it appears as if I had entered the wrong password if I enter the right one simply does not enterterGuys please, I'm not able to log into the account but if I enter the wrong password it appears as if I had entered the wrong password if I enter the right one simply does not enter

Please someone blessed to help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to play cabal 47gaming with 2 pc.. I try use hamachi but wont work in centos 6.. please help I want play with my son :D

Reaction score
how to play cabal 47gaming with 2 pc.. I try use hamachi but wont work in centos 6.. please help I want play with my son :D

CentOS 6 was deactivated in November no longer receives updates switch to CentOS 7

PS: Red Hat have pulled the plug on RHEL 6.x as of Nov 30th 2020 and as a result CentOS 6 is now a dead version. The online yum repos for CentOS 6 have been archived to vault.centos.org and there will be no more updates to it at all, ever.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quando vou aprimorar para +16 os itens volta para o inventario sem o aprimoramento

When I upgrade to +16 the items go back to the inventory without the upgrade

Alguém pode me ajudar, por favor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
For a very long time i was far from Cabal, now i'm outdated and i need some help if any of you is kind to help me.
1. I get those files and load server in wmware, linux starts and ask me to login .. there is no readme file with root pass
2. what DB do i have to use? I try mssql and i cant restore any db .. i get message "Specified cast is not valid (SqlManagerUi)"
Ty very much!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone reupload the file links all the links are dead thanks

Back