Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Installed fresh EP8 from Azure's post.
2) Applied server patch from page 1. Only copied over BIN files, Data folder, LoginSVR file (original SVR kept giving errors), Common.ini, Commonsaint.ini, RockandRoll ini file. Also server patch loginsvr file has different ports so also changed those ports to default ports.
3) Copied client version - 374 and magic key = 543957863 (this is what was in the server patch). Copied this to SQL database as well. Maybe I need to use different version/key?
4) Downloaded both xpasa client patch and CBX full client from page 1. Copied xpasa patch to CBX client.
5) updated IP.enc and language.enc file to server IP address.

Still stuck at login screen getting timed out. Unsure what else to try.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok i give x-pasa patch can running only need update language.enc your ip and Connect Folder IP.enc same your IP and then paste in Full Client X-Pasa or Full Client CBX_Full client ...... up to you ...... done

Server Side must follow 1st page only same only change your ip ....... id and password .....any port ip dont touch or exchange ........ done

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
full client

Thank you so much!
Working finally able to log into game. tech77

Because I copied over LoginSvr file from server patch - I forgot to change the GlobalMgr port in that file as it was not using the default ports. Once I changed all to default ports - logging in works.

Item List

View attachment 167774

who can help to setting maximum zoom out view for all map using my post X-pasa Patch

much appreciated

Thank You.....

Wow! Thanks for sharing item list OnPlay!
On zoom - did you try the full client Tech just shared? I am fine with the maximum zoom included in the client by Tech. Don't need to see across the map.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
already done ............ tq

who know how to fix BM2 marco dll and this PA&PD give can use ...? any idea

OjU3CEh - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share X-Pasa File Last Update Episode 26 Content.

Last time im buy this file. then He has become a collector resell this file without X-Pasa knowledge.

Won't work that cabal main from akita command how can i change husky ?

Back